Board index FlightGear Development Nasal

Missile Firiong for Mirage 2000-5 in flight gear 2.8.0

Nasal is the scripting language of FlightGear.

Missile Firiong for Mirage 2000-5 in flight gear 2.8.0

Postby Raghav » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:38 am

Dear All

in my development purpose i am using flight gear 2.8.0

I have few queries :

1. I am releasing the Mirage 2000-5 model at an altitude of 4500 ft and cas of 450 knots , but it start falling down , how to make " auto-start" condition in always in on condition so that aircraft remain in fly away condition from beginning.

2. i have connected the logitech joy stick of " extreme 3d pro " model ,when i connect as joystick USB interface to flight gear version 2.8.0 in windows 7 , 32 bit system , this joystick is not read by the flight gear , it comes as default joystick in joystick.xml , it works for all axis such as pitch , roll , yaw but joystick button is not able to sent in to flight gear. How to configure joystick for flight gear 2.8.0 version . i tried this for mirage aircraft 2000-5 model .

Warm Regards
Raghav

Re: Missile Firiong for Mirage 2000-5 in flight gear 2.8.0

Postby Thorsten » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:45 am

Pretty much none of us has 2.8.0 installed any more, so we wouldn't remember what it can or can't do.

how to make " auto-start" condition in always in on condition so that aircraft remain in fly away condition from beginning.

The state overlay that would be used to do that is capability that was added only recently, in 2.8 you have to code your own solution from scratch. Basically you need to identify what the aircraft needs to start in flight and set that manually upon startup.
Thorsten

Return to Nasal