Board index Other Hangar talk

Boom

Talk about (almost) anything, as long as it is no serious FlightGear talk and does not fit in the other subforums.
Forum rules
Please refrain from discussing politics.

Re: Boom

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm

No need for proof Pavlin, it was quite obvious :)
GinGin

Callsign: Gingin

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:10 pm

GinGin wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm:No need for proof Pavlin, it was quite obvious :)

So the common opinion of FGFS community is that I am a troll, then @GinGin????? That's what you say to me now?
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:13 pm

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:10 pm:
GinGin wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm:No need for proof Pavlin, it was quite obvious :)

So the common opinion of FGFS community is that I am a troll, then @GinGin????? That's what you say to me now?

I didn’t say that.
I said you don’t need to put a proof that you are pavlinS
GinGin

Callsign: Gingin

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:14 pm

btw post the proof because Thorsten reported me to the moderators. And because I already got one punishment - timeout for some time I needed to show Thorsten that he is acting inap. and calls a troll the wrong person. Not that this really matter, after everything behind it.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby WoodSTokk » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:25 pm

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:01 pm:I don't have a problem. I have my amazing planes to fly. I came here so I can show you some different perspective - the perspective of already left 3 times user, who made more then 50 videos with FlightGear. Have fun now when Octal450 is gone. He is comming in the sim I use now so this means more for me and less for you.

Conclusion:
You don't use FG and therefor it doesn't care you whats going on with FG or inside the FG community or with the developement of any aircraft for FG or the developement of the FG core itself.

Final conclusion:
You have absolutely nothing to do with FG, the community and any person involved in this discusion.

From where are you taking the right to piss any person here on his leg???
Take your toys and go play with your self.
Last edited by WoodSTokk on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WoodSTokk

Callsign: SX-W57
IRC name: WoodSTokk
Version: 2020.4.0

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Just for some comparacing:

Here's the FGFS MP map:

It looks well, more then 40 users online.

Here how looks ProjectFly map:

Big difference, right?

Here some idea - why wont we try to have a conversation with Navigraph for update of the navigation system of FlightGear? So we an be admitet to VATSIM for a capable simulator, that can have online apperiance not only at the FGFS MP, but in the world of the payware simulation as well?

Octal450 left us. Now we need to think some more - is it going to be the way on picture 1 or we could try to reach the requirements so users of this simulator to get into picture 2.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Final conclusion:
You have absolutely nothing to do with FG, the community and any person involved in this discusion.

First of all my old FlightGear videos are still in my channel. Second of all most of my subscribers are users or used to be users of FlightGear. Third of all I came here in Octal450 defense. Because you all attack him on personal level. 4th of all - this topic is not about me. It became about me because of the irrelevant behaviour of Thorsten. 5th - I am still connected to FlightGear, I am still interested in it. The fact that I do not use it now is not a reason for me to be not here. As every single free person I have the right to express my opinion and you are the last person who would say to me no. Because I am person just like you, and because I not not any less of an member of this community just like you.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby WoodSTokk » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:42 pm

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:28 pm:Just for some comparacing:

You compare apples with grapes.
FGFS MPmap shows only FG clients.
ProjectFly map shows a sum up off (i dont know) dozents of simulations!
Yes, this is a big difference. But if we compare two completely different things, we will allways get a big difference.

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:28 pm:Octal450 left us. Now we need to think some more - is it going to be the way on picture 1 or we could try to reach the requirements so users of this simulator to get into picture 2.

As we allready concluded, it's not your problem!
WoodSTokk

Postby Thorsten » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm

And btw Thorsten thx to you now I'll be banned here.

If you get banned here (which I don't know), it will be for inappropriate behavior (like calling other forum users 'stupid' repeatedly) - clearly not because I or someone else reported you. You're confusing cause and effect here.
Thorsten

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:50 pm

ProjectFly map shows a sum up off (i dont know) dozents of simulations!

You are wrong. ProjectFly shows virtual users of exctly 3 types of flight simulation programs - FSX, P3D and XP. And the current amount of people showed are in ether projectfly app members, VATSIM member [ FGFS can be connected to VATSIM!], IVAO or PilotEdge. So it is exctly 4 types - offline type, VATSIM type , IVAO type or PilotEdge type. FlightGear is able to connect VATSIM, but the signal is too weak and most ATC controllers there are unable to work well with FlightGear users.
FlightGear is flight simulator, just like all other payware simulators available for users / developers.
So Octal450 leaving this simulator is a hit to the users that would want to fly his planes in VATSIM.
And this is concern to me as well.
Last edited by xpdr_on on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby OE-LML » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Obviously this thread has changed its genre. Starting from drama over fantasy to comedy. Now it is definitely psychological horror.

Anyway I'm already popping popcorn in advance for any further posts or changes in genre.
Oh boy, I love selfmade popcorn! :D
OE-LML

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Thorsten wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm:
And btw Thorsten thx to you now I'll be banned here.

If you get banned here (which I don't know), it will be for inappropriate behavior (like calling other forum users 'stupid' repeatedly) - clearly not because I or someone else reported you. You're confusing cause and effect here.

You are the person who said to me that I am troll when I gone at Preconsieved expectations to defend other person from your attacks there. Then you called me troll, reported me and I got banned for 7 days. Now you came here, took parts from my post and twisted the topic to talk about me. Then reported me as troll.
And you still dare to talk to me like you are completely right in your actions.
Well, you are not. And I suggest you to at least try for some time to not take my words and twist it your way, because I am sick to death of it seeing my comments comented by you.
Try to be at least for a while acting mature and stop accusing me of everything I say. Learn to except other's people perspective. It might help to you.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby Octal450 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:01 pm

-
Last edited by Octal450 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Postby WoodSTokk » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:16 pm

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm:First of all my old FlightGear videos are still in my channel.

Thats your videos. You can take it offline if you want. This videos show FG, but have nothing to do with developement of FG.

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm:Second of all most of my subscribers are users or used to be users of FlightGear.

Nice.

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm:Third of all I came here in Octal450 defense. Because you all attack him on personal level.

Please show me where I have attacked Octal450.

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm:4th of all - this topic is not about me. It became about me because of the irrelevant behaviour of Thorsten.

Aaahhh, thats your problem! Please discuss it with Thorsten in another thread or in PM, thanks.

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:33 pm:5th - I am still connected to FlightGear, I am still interested in it. The fact that I do not use it now is not a reason for me to be not here. As every single free person I have the right to express my opinion and you are the last person who would say to me no. Because I am person just like you, and because I not not any less of an member of this community just like you.

You came here with a new pseudonym and attack other members personally and the whole FG community in your first post.
What you say If you go in a pub in real life? Normally you will say 'Hello' or 'Good evening'.
Or will you push the door hard and scream 'Assholes, your beer is warm and smell like shit!'

[Some minutes later]
Now we know you are PavlinS. Nice. But the problems between other persons are not your problems.
We are all adult and can speak for our self.
Octal450 leaves FG on his own decision. If you are now angry , you should talk with Octal450.
But it can be that he will not give you reasons. IMHO he doesn't speak out reasons. He is a free human and developed voluntary for FG.
Every volunteer can tomorrow stop developing without reasons. We have no contract.
Sure, it is nice if we know the reasons and in the case of Octal450 we know it, its the licence.
Point, Fin, Finito, End.
I'm thankfull for his excellent and valuable developement for FG and i wish Octal450 all the best in his future.
Last edited by WoodSTokk on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WoodSTokk

Postby OE-LML » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:21 pm

@Octal
I'm not whining.
I was just a bit disappointed because I wanted to fly to my favourite holiday destination ( :D ), but I couldn't find the link to your repository to get the latest A330 or MD-11.
OE-LML

PreviousNext

Return to Hangar talk