Board index Other Hangar talk

Boom

Talk about (almost) anything, as long as it is no serious FlightGear talk and does not fit in the other subforums.
Forum rules
Please refrain from discussing politics.

Re: Boom

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:48 am:any person with common sense would know. It's not my problem you do not understand what I am saying. May be if you think of my words @D-ECHO you would understand my point. If you are not - I am not responcible for any other common sense and understanding here. And I do not want to waste time explaining obvious truth to people who ether twist the words I am saying or does not understand what I am saying.

« You do not understand what i am saying « 

Do you understand what you are reading ?

Abuse xD, always more in in the extreme
GinGin

Callsign: Gingin

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 am

D-ECHO wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:55 am:Not wanting to explain something that is obviously doubted by more than one person.... Well, I'll consider this an invalid accusation then

What thorsten did in his previous post is to use some parts of my posts without consider what and why I wrote anything else. Then he said his own opinion to those separate parts of this post he took lines from it. You saying this is invalid accusation i say - there is very good reason for my words. and I do not accuse anyone, I did not said anything about Thorsten in the prev. post, which he took as an example of what he is thinking. I do not care what he thinks for ceparate parts of my post, I do not care, because he is subjective and he is trying to argue with me on that matter. And you supporting his action in that matter makes you not any better then him in that matter. There is a reason for Octal450 leaving this sim, and this reason is that people here are toxic. And an example of that is Thorsten words on my post and your words on my post. You do not want to understand what I am saying, you just defend thorsen from what I said. And nobody asked for his opinion on that matter. So his post here is not only irrelevant to this subject, it is a way to twist the inital subject in unproductive argument. I am stopping now, because I am sick to explain myself for what I think. It is your problem. Talk whatever you want.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:09 am

GinGin wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 am:
xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:48 am:any person with common sense would know. It's not my problem you do not understand what I am saying. May be if you think of my words @D-ECHO you would understand my point. If you are not - I am not responcible for any other common sense and understanding here. And I do not want to waste time explaining obvious truth to people who ether twist the words I am saying or does not understand what I am saying.

« You do not understand what i am saying « 

Do you understand what you are reading ?

Abuse xD, always more in in the extreme

How would you respond, @GinGin to someone, who takes parts from your post to twist the real subject we are discussing here? Is it not abuse to criticize someone else's parts from post in order to affect his will to discuss and make him look bad in eyes of others?
Last edited by xpdr_on on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:10 am

Responsible ? Is that a joke ?
Is he responsible of Josh’s leaving?
GinGin

Postby Thorsten » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:18 am

What thorsten did in his previous post is to use some parts of my posts without consider what and why I wrote anything else.

Forum guidelines require that we do not quote posts in their entirety but only specific parts of it. But I did read everything you wrote before and considered it.

So your statement here is factually wrong.

As to the 'why' - I can't consider why you make forum posts as I am not able to look into your head and read your real thoughts and feelings. It's not a relevant criterion for forum conversations - I reply to the content of what you write, that's all there is to it.

There is a reason for Octal450 leaving this sim, and this reason is that people here are toxic. And an example of that is Thorsten words on my post and your words on my post.

It's called 'disagreeing with what you say', enriched with arguments of why I disagree with what you say. :D 'Toxic' is a much-misused adjective these days used by some to label people who do not share their opinion.

You seem entirely fine entering a community and using vocabulary like 'suck' or 'toxic' to label its members, yet somehow magically the problem for you are these very same members who do not reply in kind with similar vocabulary.

Let's say - I don't think so. You won't convince anyone that you're being abused here.
Thorsten

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:19 am

That’s easy to put all the sins on a man .
And so you joined a month ago just to post defamation stuff ? xD

Seriously ...
GinGin

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 am

Seriously, @GinGn, currently what is happening here is argument about what I think instead of you actually think why this amazing developer left. Instead of thinking what you can improve in here [ as I said prev. - I do not have interest to become developer here, because of people like you and Thorsten, who argument with strangers without actually think why strangers diagree with you], but to actually make you a bit thinking why this is happenning and is there anyone else in blame for this. Why you all counts yourselves as the people who did nothing to this man and he is leaving because he whants to? Why you are not thinking at least sometime before starting pointless arguments with everyone here who would disagree with you? Why you always suggest other people to work and never appreciate their work thruly [ I did not saw nether you or Thorsten to actually feel some remorse and appreciation for what Octal450 has done here]? I am no puting sins to a single man, you are helper, we are all helpers in this common issue. It is not one people to blame, GinGin, it is more then one, but as far as I see nobody here actually think is there any slight of guilt in anyone else but the person itself and the people who defend his honour here. Why I am talking about honour? Because 90 % of FlightGear planes that are currently usable is the IDG team ones. And the Space Shuttle is not that commonly used as the IDG A320, the A330 and the MD-11 models. That's the truth. And instead of you all arguing about my words you should at least try to think why this is happening and what you can all do in order this sim to continue exist. Because this is major disaster and that is the truth.
So why wont you people actually try to understand what I am saying instead of twisting my words and trying to provoke me to show that what I am saying does not matter???? Why you are keeping arguing??? Why???? Why you waste my time?
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby GinGin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:58 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 am:? Why you always suggest other people to work and never appreciate their work thruly [ I did not saw nether you or Thorsten to actually feel some remorse and appreciation for what Octal450 has done here]?

Just that sentence show that you read what you want to read and half of the posts.
Josh was thanks dozens of time here for its work .If that is not appreciation , what is it then ?
He left on his own will because he does not agree anymore with gpl licensing etc. That’s it ,end of story.

You use word like « abuse » and speak about provocation...
GinGin

Postby D-ECHO » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:05 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 am:What thorsten did in his previous post is to use some parts of my posts without consider what and why I wrote anything else. Then he said his own opinion to those separate parts of this post he took lines from it. You saying this is invalid accusation i say - there is very good reason for my words. and I do not accuse anyone, I did not said anything about Thorsten in the prev. post, which he took as an example of what he is thinking. I do not care what he thinks for ceparate parts of my post, I do not care, because he is subjective and he is trying to argue with me on that matter. And you supporting his action in that matter makes you not any better then him in that matter. There is a reason for Octal450 leaving this sim, and this reason is that people here are toxic. And an example of that is Thorsten words on my post and your words on my post. You do not want to understand what I am saying, you just defend thorsen from what I said. And nobody asked for his opinion on that matter. So his post here is not only irrelevant to this subject, it is a way to twist the inital subject in unproductive argument. I am stopping now, because I am sick to explain myself for what I think. It is your problem. Talk whatever you want.

This only shows me that it seems to be impossible to have a sensible discussion with you. Also, I really don't appreciate being insulted. If you want to discuss this further, take it to PM (private message) as it's off-topic. I'm out of this topic and you should start to *think* of proper ways to communicate, even if it's *just* the internet.
D-ECHO

Pronouns: Bea (she/her)
Version: next

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:21 am

This only shows me that it seems to be impossible to have a sensible discussion with you. Also, I really don't appreciate being insulted. If you want to discuss this further, take it to PM (private message) as it's off-topic. I'm out of this topic and you should start to *think* of proper ways to communicate, even if it's *just* the internet.

You came as defense of Thorsten post here. So you should be blamed for enter this discussion in order to defend him from me. I did not attack him, he attacked here. So your point is completely pointless and irrelevant. As he is as well. You are all need to seriously think about your mistakes here. I'll ask now to leave, because I do not see any reason to stay on this toxic place. Congratualtions on your amazing simulator, that lost the most amazing developer in it. Thorsten now is the only here who will continue bash strangers and will continue to spred lies and twisted truths here. And all people who agree with him - you are idiots. No joke.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby CaptB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:25 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:21 am:
you are idiots. No joke.

You are seriously overstepping some lines here. Since you are convinced that you are the intelligent side of this discussion, act like it, take a step back and stop posting.
Ongoing projects(3D modelling): A320, MD-11, A350, B767
FG767: https://fg767.wordpress.com/
CaptB

Callsign: EKCH_AP
IRC name: CaptB

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:35 am

You are seriously overstepping some lines here. Since you are convinced that you are the intelligent side of this discussion, act like it, take a step back and stop posting.

You are twisting my words now. I said that everybody who trust Thorsten here is idiot. Why - because this man is toxic. Trusting him is idiotic act. He came here to argument. He overstepped 2 pages ago and you blame me for his actions??? That's idiotic. No joke.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby CaptB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:39 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:35 am:You are twisting my words now.

On contrary to what you are doing, nobody is calling you names. Doing so does not add any weight to your argument. Stop posting, you have already made it quite clear what you think.
CaptB

Postby xpdr_on » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am

On contrary to what you are doing, nobody is calling you names. Doing so does not add any weight to your argument. Stop posting, you have already made it quite clear what you think.

You are not right at all. And please, stop saying to me that I should stop posting. I am not under your discretion so you to talk me like that.
xpdr_on
Retired

Postby CaptB » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:53 am

xpdr_on wrote in Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:46 am:And please, stop saying to me that I should stop posting. I am not under your discretion so you to talk me like that.

And what positive outcome do you hope to achieve by continuing to post? Because so far, you are not building bridges, not gaining much sympathy and this community does not care much about your preaching, so your role here is puzzling. But if that is what you wish, then please continue to enlighten us with your wisdom.
CaptB

PreviousNext

Return to Hangar talk