Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

swift do not connect to Flightgear

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

swift do not connect to Flightgear

Postby rommel » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:16 pm

I use FlightGear version 2020.3.5 (FlightGear- 2020.3.5-x86_84.AppImage) on KDE Neon, based on Ubuntu 20.04; swift version is 0.9.5.141 (swiftinstaller-linux-64-0.9.5.141.run)

I already have the swift application configured, updated the databases and created the model set.

In the FlightGear game I already see the option swift Connection in the Multiplayer menu. It used 127.0.0.1 (localhost) as the IP address and 45003 as port. This data was assigned by the game itseft.
When I open swift core it never connect with simulator, the led next to the word simulator never turn yellow, the same happens with mapper ready.

Can someone give me some idea of what is happening? what else can suggesst me? something else that I need to configure and have forgotten? where else I have to or could looking to find solutions.

Thanks in advance.
rommel

Callsign: CUB730
Version: 2020.3.16

Return to Multiplayer