Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

Top 10 pilots in a week on FGTracker

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Re: Top 10 pilots in a week on FGTracker

Postby PavlinSierra » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm

What the heck,
Wecsje, I sleep 3-4 times per one daylight. On small brakes. I can not slee pnormal, I am too nervous, because I have been sliced 3 times in the brain! So, when I slow down that is not because I want to fly to gain more hours, it is because I can not stand on normal sleep. So, Wecsje, Please stop arguig? Rest of you -okay, why yuo are so much interested by my flying, 2 of you called me a bad pilot already, what is so much to disquiss in here??????????????????????????????????????? I am disrespecting someone? WHAYT ABOUT YOU CALLED ME F* IDIOT, WECSJE, WHO ARE YOU TO TALKING TO ME, WE BOTH KNOWS WHAT IS THE REASON TO BE DEMODED, TAKE A POINT AND DO NOT CHALLENGE ME ENYMORE, BECAUSE I WILL BULLAID YOU MUCH MORE!
PavlinSierra
Retired

Callsign: PavlinS
Version: 2016 4.4

Postby Octal450 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:16 pm

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't know what is happen here.... I am unsubscribe this thread.

BYEBYE.

Kind Regards,
Josh
Last edited by Octal450 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Postby Wecsje » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm

@PavlinSierra

*ignores all the bad language and idk what else*

You were the one to first complain about FG tracker stuff, and how pilots are cheating. It doesn't matter if you do it because of a medical condition, but you are the one that slows down too, which in the view of other people is the same as cheating. If you want to have a fair "tracker" enviroment, why don't you go on VATSIM? You are not allowed to slow time down there :D.

Kind regards,

Charlie (Wecsje)

PS: @Josh +1 .................................................................................... :wink:
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313
Wecsje

Callsign: WS208J
Version: Newest

Postby curt » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Guys, this has gone way too far so I have locked this topic. PavlinS: it is never ok to threaten people online with bullying or anything else along those lines. (No matter what your personal circumstances ... they are never a valid excuse for being crappy to other people.)
Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
University of Minnesota
curt
Administrator

Previous

Return to Multiplayer