Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

MP Groups Problems

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

MP Groups Problems

Postby YourGonnaDie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi all,
A year ago, I wrote a comment about the vandalism on our wiki, it looks to be resolved. but for some time, a group called "ECP" comes regularly in flight to see our pilots and insults them. in the beginning we take it as a challenge, but it starts to be really annoying, whenever flight, they present, or almost. Their goal is clearly stated on the forum:

http://ec01.007provence.xooit.fr/index.php

Where they say "EAF - European Asshole Fuckers" or "Destruction of the EAF."

We adopted the solution: "Ignorance is the best of solution". 'That is to ignore them and tell them this sentence. But hey, anything done, insults continue and become really annoying.

We can only be a spectator, but I would like that FlightGear community see what's going on here.

We have identified several pilots:
- ECP STK (Leader)
- ECP TTR (Co-Leader)
- ECP KBO (Webmaster)
- ECP BKO (Pilot + Webmaster)
- ECP CAK (Pilot)

We have kept in mind that FlightGear is a flight simulator foremost, all that kind of crap need to be kept for oneself.

Hoping to be understood.
EAF Staff.
Quartermaster at European Air Force.
Contact me: nicolas 4589 (skype)
Join EAF: https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyeaf/
YourGonnaDie

Callsign: EAF01M
Version: 2.8.0

Re: MP Groups Problems

Postby Andrewc65 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Wow! Personally, I do not condone this type of behavior. Why would someone create a group to criticize and insult others?!
Andrew C.
Andrewc65

Postby YourGonnaDie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Well, at start they was EAF Pilots, they leaved and now they really "angry", don't know why. They say I'm a coward b/c I prefer talk peacefully here rather play their game and insult them too, it would be stupid and unless.

"European Assholes Fuckers" I guess, there will always be in the world alot of people like them.

Anyways, thanks for replying I really appreciate that FG pilots understand what is happening.

Sincerely,
YGD.
YourGonnaDie

Postby tomcatter » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I am ECP-TTR, after what you did to us there are ca 1 year when we create the ECP did not you ashamed to come here to complain in public. Note that if you did not stir last week while talking to us on your facebook page It was at this ocasion we reform the ECP just to make you drool (you say thank you to our part to Lars all of the information that we give a) You were clearly demonstrate our intention on our forum (first page under the photo "Objective: The Destruction of EAF"

after this introduction I will refute your allegation one by one.

1) "A year ago, I wrote a comment about the vandalism on our wiki"
It was a mistake on our part it was believed that the EAF had been abandoning it is not excuse the trouble of returning the above again.

2) "but for some time, a group called" ECP "comes Regularly in flight to see our pilots"
Some time boils down to three days the ECP was officially reopened Saturday, 09/03/2013. I'm the only (ECP-TTR) continue to have my flight immat ECP. After closing there is ~ 6-7 months.

3) "Where they say" EAF - European Asshole Fuckers "or" Destruction of the EAF. "
We do not like you then us or on our forum we will not say that we love you and you was our idol. I will not dwell on the subject because there are screen whose Business prove that we're not the only one who is crossing the line.
As they say in my "Do not say the mansonge on me because I tell the little Veriter on you"

4) "We have identified several drivers:
- ECP STK (Leader)
- ECP TTR (Co-Leader)
- ECP KBO (Webmaster)
- ECP BKO (driver + Webmaster)
- ECP CAK (Pilot) "

We have no leader fix. We are each our tour leader of the patrol, AWACS aircraft carrier ...

the driver list is not complete and some sound wrong ...

you talk about us but just your nickname says it even "YourGonnaDie"

Gregory, pilot ECP
tomcatter

Postby YourGonnaDie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:47 pm

I understood only 1/3 of what you said, even if I'm not a native english, I try to be understand by everyone when I write.

You're not refute all of what I said, you just explain why you did these things.

1) Maybe, you can see that I wrote "it looks to be resolved".
2) Not sure of what you said, I'll try to reply you with what I understood: We identified several pilots with the same type of immatriculation "ECP_XXX" in flight, so maybe you have multiple personalities.
3) I'm not sure too..you don't have to insults us or others pilots/groups, it seems totally normal and civic for me, maybe not for you.
4) I totally don't care.

..For your last phrase, I don't know if I have to reply..it's just a callsign..dude.

Some screens..

Date; 08/03, so you come back and you directly insult us ? Nice job!

The only issue is that you stop insulting us in flight, in our posts, our comments and on forum. You can say what you want about us but not in public.

Sincerely,
EAF Staff.
YourGonnaDie

Postby Trez » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:02 am

I think it's completely and utterly stupid to spam such messages over the internet. It's pointless at the least. If you hate EAF let them be and do your own thing. Hate is pointless, you could be hanging out with friends, family or even your mates at ECP.

About your "callsign" Nic i think it's offensive but that's an opinion and you may keep posting under that name if you want, i just wouldn't do it.

I hope this helps the cause of this post.

-Trez
Trez

Callsign: Trez
Version: 2.8 GIT

Postby Andrewc65 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 am

FGVAO has a Special Ops team! you may e-mail Jay (our Special Ops Director) at specialops[at]flightgearvao.org
Replace [at] with @

We do not condone such behavior and there are absolutely NO insults allowed on the network. We are a very peaceful and relaxed organzation. 8) Hope we get some more ATC and pilots for our Crowded Skies event in July! We also need more ATC Instructors (see my post about that subject)

Thanks,
Andrew C.
Executive Director
FGVAO
Andrew C.
Andrewc65

Postby tomcatter » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 am

'm sorry for my English but I do not speak one word of the language so I use google translation. After complaining to stop you just go on the forum of the ECP to sign up and speak your message in French soron not change. we just leave a link to the conversation for all who desire to follow all this

"..For your last phrase, I don't know if I have to reply..it's just a callsign..dude."
A callsign and it shows that. Mine says I love aviation and the F-14 Tomcat and air warfare. Yours does not make sense it just says that you will die??

Come you registered on our forum I create a topic to talk about.
edit -> ici http://ec01.007provence.xooit.fr/f12-Pr ... CP-EAF.htm
Gregory

PS: I do not see the pictures you little put them a larger
tomcatter

Postby sanni » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Trez +1
Andrew +1

We don't need such stuff....
I failed the Turing test
sanni

Callsign: D-Sanni
Version: 2018.3.1

Postby Andrewc65 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 pm

tomcatter wrote in Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 am:'m sorry for my English but I do not speak one word of the language so I use google translation. After complaining to stop you just go on the forum of the ECP to sign up and speak your message in French soron not change. we just leave a link to the conversation for all who desire to follow all this

"..For your last phrase, I don't know if I have to reply..it's just a callsign..dude."
A callsign and it shows that. Mine says I love aviation and the F-14 Tomcat and air warfare. Yours does not make sense it just says that you will die??

Gregory

You registered with that username two days ago?! Seems very suspicious.
Andrew

(Thanks Sanni for the comment)
Andrew C.
Andrewc65

Postby YourGonnaDie » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm

tomcatter wrote in Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 am:'m sorry for my English but I do not speak one word of the language so I use google translation. After complaining to stop you just go on the forum of the ECP to sign up and speak your message in French soron not change. we just leave a link to the conversation for all who desire to follow all this

Gregory

In 81 active pilots, only 2 speak french, so I have to say no, and the FG Forum is a good place to talk about officials problems so why not stay here ? The solution is simple, stop joining us in flight to insult us and it's will be okay for the FG's Community, you and us.

In any case, you have a bad conception of peace..
(Wrote today by one of ECP Pilots - link here: http://ec01.007provence.xooit.fr/t7-Une ... ale.htm#p9)

I don't know what I have to say about that..
YourGonnaDie

Postby Andrewc65 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 am

Wow. Why do this arguing? Gregory, just stop insulting this group! Be peaceful, FG is a peaceful community, and most of us despise cruelty.
Andrew
Last edited by Gijs on Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No useless quoting please.
Andrew C.
Andrewc65

Postby jswiftcervelo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:44 am

Fact: Appearently they're going to act childish and randomly insult people/groups.

We can't prevent them from doing it - and it certainly doesn't look like we're going to get very far "diplomatically."

We can control our own actions and if we really want to be effective we (everyone who doesn't want to be involved in a trolling war) can just stop participating. Don't give them any more attention and they'll yell for a while and then goet boerd - the key is to just follow through on that. LET THEM GET BOERD!!!!

I'll stick to my own post and not look/comment on this one again - I look foreward to all future ECP hatemail as it will be ignored :)

Josh
jswiftcervelo

Postby Groucho » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 am

Folks, it is absolutely impressive what sort of pre-primary school both parties are engaged in.

Rule #1: If you can not solve your personal problems in private - do not bring them to the public. Whatever the intention is to make it public - it will lead nowhere besides making things worse for you and the public audience.
My advice: Stop allegations, shake hands, restart from scratch. And immediately stop the public pollution.
So do yourself a favor.
Helis: EC130, Bo105, UH-1, R22
Twins/Jets: Aerostar, CRJ-200
Groucho

Callsign: D-HARP
Version: GIT

Postby Michat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Yeah, Come on boys, shake your hands ¡¡.
With honor and honesty, just saying I'm sorry no more will it happens.

Retired offensive post in your forums. Show us that you are really FG's airmen.

FG needs everyone, and everyone can give good things to FG. Don't fall into erratic behavior far from the FG's spirit.

Come boys. Ces't sufi.
Michat

Version: 191b

Next

Return to Multiplayer