Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

FlightGear Tracker... errors?  Topic is solved

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

FlightGear Tracker... errors?

Postby Icecode GL » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey all,

Today, I have opened FlightGear Tracker after my daily flying in the following URL: http://fgtracker.ahven.eu/modules/fgtracker/. But when my callsign page loaded, I saw this:

Code: Select all
777-200ER -- 1 day 21:07:11        
AH-1   -- 1 day 16:59:45
Grumman F-14 Tomcat -- 1 day 08:15:57
harrier-model -- 1 day 00:38:37

If you look at it, it seems normal. But... I didn't fly AH-1 that time! I like a lot AH-1, but... I only took it 3 or 4 times 5 mins. Does anyone know why? Or.. if it is a bug, please, report to me :P

I am usually using mpserver01, with FlightGear GIT and Debian GNU/Linux SO. If you need more details, tell me :)

Cheers,
Icecode.
Icecode GL

Callsign: icecode
Version: GIT

Re: FlightGear Tracker... errors?  

Postby Chrison » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:12 pm

The link you provided took me to the main web page, not your Tracker record. I'm not sure if this answers your question, but if the call sign is being used by more than one person then the Tracker will record the flights for all people using that call sign, not just you. So, if you're using a common call sign that may be why it doesn't look "accurate" to you?

Just a thought...

Regards,

Chris
"Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat!" (Jackie Gleason)
My final approach announcement: "Seats up... Trays locked... Articles stowed... Seat belts on... And may God have mercy on your souls!"
Chrison

Callsign: Chrison, AVA0066

Re: FlightGear Tracker... errors?

Postby cbz-026 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm

So, I feel a little bit lost...
It appears that flights of some people are not tracked when they connect to mpserver13. I added the IP address of the server that I thought was processing tracking : 194.126.113.132.
It seems that nothing is recorded.
So, what is the IP address of the tracker, if there is of course an available tracking server ?

Regards,

Charles
Callsign: F-GCBZ
Aircraft: Aermacchi MB326G, Pilatus PC7, Eurocopter EC135, DeHavilland Twin Otter, Mig 31 Foxhound, Rallye MS893
Preferred places: LFKE, LFLL, UHMM, KOAK
cbz-026

Callsign: F-GCBZ
Version: Git

Return to Multiplayer