Board index FlightGear Support Multiplayer

how can I become a ATC?

Trouble getting online, setting up a server?
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- copy&paste your commandline.

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

how can I become a ATC?

Postby gerro » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 am

Hola, soy español, y entiendo poco inglés. Tengo 23 años, y estoy estudiando en Alemania. Me gustaría ser ATC en Flightgear, pero no encuentro ayudas o tutoriales, o los que hay están sólo en inglés. ¿Podría ayudarme alguien?

Hello, i come from Spain, und speak a little English (i sepak spanish und german). I want to learn ATC in Flightgear, but i find a little help or tutorials, or are in English and i dont understand very good. Could somebody to help me? or to advice me any web page in spanish or in english easy for beginners?

Thanks
gerro

Re: how can I become a ATC?

Postby Chrison » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 pm

gerro wrote:Hola, soy español, y entiendo poco inglés. Tengo 23 años, y estoy estudiando en Alemania. Me gustaría ser ATC en Flightgear, pero no encuentro ayudas o tutoriales, o los que hay están sólo en inglés. ¿Podría ayudarme alguien?

Hello, i come from Spain, und speak a little English (i sepak spanish und german). I want to learn ATC in Flightgear, but i find a little help or tutorials, or are in English and i dont understand very good. Could somebody to help me? or to advice me any web page in spanish or in english easy for beginners?

Thanks

I'm not sure about any web pages or documents, but if you understand/speak German come to Frankfurt (EDDF) when ATC_jomo is ATCing and listen in on FGCOM frequency 127.32 and I'm sure you'll learn alot.

Regards,

Chris
"Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat!" (Jackie Gleason)
My final approach announcement: "Seats up... Trays locked... Articles stowed... Seat belts on... And may God have mercy on your souls!"
Chrison

Callsign: Chrison, AVA0066

Postby redneck » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Uh-oh. I better let jomo know through pm that his Spanish translations could use some tweakings. I mean, it was a good thing it shows up in both English and Spanish the one time, or I really would have confused the one pilot. Turn right is not the same as climb and maintain!

EDIT: okay, I contacted jomo. Hopefully, we'll fix it some time this week. Then you can ATC in, not just English and German, but Spanish as well with no problems.

EDIT2: jomo has made some adjustments. I just need to test it out. Oops, I totally forgot to say what I was talking about. I was talking about ATC-ML, a tower aircraft that jomo uses, which has multilingual capabilities.
Call Signs: redneck, ATCredn (unspecified freq atc)
FGFSCopilot
FGFSCopilotATCEdition
System Specs
Model: Alienware M15x, OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, RAM: 3 GB, CPU: Intel i3 quad core at 2.4 GHz, GPU: Nvidea GeForce GTX 460M 1.5 GB GDDR5
redneck

Version: 240

Postby bluephoenix » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am

You should download the atc-aircraft and use it:ftp://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/flightgear/ftp/Aircraft-2.0.0/ATC_20100302.zip
bluephoenix

Version: GIT

Return to Multiplayer