Board index FlightGear Support Flying

I Just Want to Fly - Cessna 172 won't start.

Controlling your aircraft, using the autopilot etc.

Re: I Just Want to Fly - Cessna 172 won't start.

Postby wlbragg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:04 pm

I'm now unable to reproduce the error.

I'm a bit confused, is it still and issue or did it work itself out?

At this point when your talking about launcher issues it seems to be something other than the aircraft?

Location matters, or should I say elevation. Manual start requires most of what the real life aircraft requires to get it started. You have to have mixture, fuel, mags, power, primer etc. all set correctly in order to start the aircraft. The mixture could need to be adjusted according to elevation. Even autostart requires the correct mixture per elevation. Not until 2018.3 does the autostart try to account for mixture at close to the operational ceiling.
Kansas and Ohio/Midwest scenery development.
KEQA, 3AU, KRCP Airport Layout
Intel i7/GeForce RTX 2070/Max-Q
wlbragg

Callsign: WC2020
Version: next

Postby Clemtaur » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:10 am

Worked itself out.. ..or should be lumped in with the Mint 19 install having missing dependencies. There -might- be an indeterminate state for the fuel select on first start-up.. ..but I doubt it. Thank you for listening to this noob flail about. Now I shall bash my head against FreeCAD running under Mint 19. Say, has anyone done any of the Foxbat or Kitfox aircraft?
Clemtaur

Postby alfredo091950 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:52 pm

Yesterday I installed the last version, beautifull program BUT it`s very very very difficult to start engine the 172 cessna, when I click on the prime a lot of times and a lot of tries finnally the cessna motor start, BUT, nor my joystick nor my keyboard can drive the plane, the aircraft make all the time turns to the left and finnally crash, several tries, a lot of time trying to reconfigura the joystick, very disapointing software to me. This is my second installation of a second version of the software on windows 10 PC intel i3. The core of the program (fly) DO NOT WORK FOR ME
alfredo091950

Postby wlbragg » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi alfredo091950, sorry to hear your having so much trouble using the c172p.

First let me say there is usually some configuration needed in order to get FlightGear and your hardware to work correctly together. Ask specific questions and I am sure there are users that will help with support for your issues.

There are multiple ways of starting the engine in the c172p engine. Under Aircraft Options there is "Autostart", that will start the engine easily without having to do anything. There is also a choice for having the engine running on the next startup of the simulator, automatically.

If you choose to start the engine manually with the "realistic" steps needed to start an engine in real life then your expected to know how that is normally accomplished.

Under "Help" there are tutorials, one of which details the steps needed to start the engine manually. It will take you step by step through the startup process.

The core of the program (fly) DO NOT WORK FOR ME

I assume your talking about the built in launcher, we refer to it as the QT-launcher. Again, there is certain steps you have to take in the launcher before the "Fly" button will become active. One of then is to select the aircraft and location you want to fly from.

I just read this and was unaware of this feature. It is potentially an issue you might be seeing with your "Fly" button.
I thought maybe because I had an older version it wouldn't allow me to start (2018.1.1) but after installing 2018.2.2 it was the same.
It took me some time tinkering around and going through screens when I saw that the plane I had selected had an "Update" button next to it. After I pressed that, the Fly! went white.

See FG would not start
wlbragg

Postby poupou » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello,

First off:
I'm using a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7 four hearts
16 Go 2133 MHz LPDDR3
with Big Sur version 11.2.3

I am having a similar problem (not being able to start the plane). I would assume that I am the one doing something incorrectly, but can't find what...

I downloaded FG yesterday and managed to start the Cessna without trouble a couple of times. Now for some reason it doesn't want to start whether I'm following the start tutorial, doing the checklist (following all the elements one by one until they turn green) or using the autostart function (right after having restarted my computer and FG). I don't think that altitude is to blame, since I've tried starting in Hilo and Montreal without success. I'm using the "stock" Cessna C172P. I'm having a really hard time figuring out why it's not working :(

I tried using the same protocol on another Cessna, the 182S, and it worked right away.

Thanks in advance for any help!
poupou

Postby wlbragg » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:07 am

What version of fight gear? Can you post your log. I'm not sure how or where it's located on a MacBook somebody else will have to advise you of that.
wlbragg

Postby wkitty42 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:17 pm

the FG log can be found by following the pointers here: https://wiki.flightgear.org/Commonly_used_debugging_tools#fgfs.log
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Postby poupou » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Thanks for the super quick response!

For the version, according to the starting screen, it seems to be 2020.3.5

I'm sending the .log file I found in the appropriate directory:

Code: Select all
0.00 [INFO]:gui       :0: UI languages: ("fr-CA", "en-CA")
    0.00 [INFO]:gui       :0: Loaded translations for locale "en_CA"
    0.00 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:599: FlightGear:  Version 2020.3.5
    0.00 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:600: FlightGear:  Build Type Release
    0.00 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:601: Built with GNU C++ version 4.2
    0.00 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:603: Jenkins number/ID 633:633
    0.00 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:3006: platform default fg_root = Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data"
    0.01 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/globals.cxx:841: Reading user settings from Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/autosave_2020_3.xml"
    0.01 [INFO]:navaid    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Navaids/NavDataCache.cxx:284: NavCache at:Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/navdata_2020_3.cache"
    0.01 [INFO]:navaid    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Navaids/NavDataCache.cxx:287: NavCache read-only flags is:0
    0.02 [INFO]:navaid    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Navaids/NavDataCache.cxx:1394: NavCache: no main cache rebuild required
    0.02 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:1427: init package root at:Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/Aircraft"
    0.04 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:177: Found language resource for: fr
    0.04 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:281: Loading XLIFF file at Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/fr/FlightGear-nonQt.xlf"
    0.05 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:329: Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/default/sys.xml"
    0.05 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:329: Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/default/atc.xml"
    0.05 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:329: Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/default/tips.xml"
    0.05 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:329: Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/default/weather-scenarios.xml"
   14.11 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2257: aircraft = c172p
   14.11 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:233: found aircraft in dir: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p
   14.13 [INFO]:aircraft  /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/initialstate.cxx:94: Applying aircraft state:auto
   14.13 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:177: Found language resource for: fr
   14.13 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:281: Loading XLIFF file at Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/fr/FlightGear-nonQt.xlf"
   14.13 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:enable-real-weather-fetch =
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /nasal/local_weather/enabled=true
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /sim/gui/dialogs/metar/mode/global-weather=false
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /sim/gui/dialogs/metar/mode/local-weather=true
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /sim/gui/dialogs/metar/mode/manual-weather=true
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /local-weather/tmp/tile-management=METAR
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /local-weather/tmp/tile-type=live
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:disable-rembrandt =
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /sim/rendering/shaders/skydome=true
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:prop = /sim/rendering/texture-cache/cache-enabled=false
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:enable-terrasync =
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:enable-auto-coordination =
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:enable-sentry =
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:aircraft-dir = /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:aircraft = c172p
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:state = auto
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2587:    option:airport = CYUL
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2611: Using default download dir: Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear"
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2634: Using default texture cache directory: Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TextureCache"
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/options.cxx:2657: Using TerraSync dir: Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync"
   14.14 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:709: EmbeddedResourceManager: selected locale 'fr-CA'
   14.14 [INFO]:opengl    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/fg_os_osgviewer.cxx:373: Using stock OSG implementation of GraphicsWindow
   14.14 [INFO]:astro     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/sky/cloud.cxx:343: initializing cloud layers
   14.15 [WARN]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:748: Enabling ATI/AMD viewport hack
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:891: Configuration State
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:892: ============= =====
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:894: aircraft-dir = "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p"
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:895: fghome-dir = "Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear""
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:896: download-dir = "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear"
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:897: terrasync-dir = "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync"
   14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:899: aircraft-search-paths =

14.15 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:900: scenery-search-paths =
   /Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync
   /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Scenery
   14.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/gui.cxx:127: ATI Technologies Inc.
   14.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/gui.cxx:130: AMD Radeon Pro 450 OpenGL Engine
   14.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/gui.cxx:133: 2.1 ATI-4.2.15
   14.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/gui.cxx:143: 1.20
   14.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/gui.cxx:154: VertexAttribDivisor supported
   14.35 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress loading-aircraft-list
   14.35 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/renderer_legacy.cxx:1592: FGRenderer:: Maximum texture size 16384
   14.36 [INFO]:terrasync /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tsync/terrasync.cxx:461: Starting automatic scenery download/synchronization to '/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync'.
   14.36 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress loading-nav-dat
   14.38 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress init-scenery
   14.39 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:857: General Initialization
   14.39 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:858: ======= ==============
   14.39 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:867: FG_ROOT = "Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data""

14.40 [INFO]:terrasync /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tsync/terrasync.cxx:531: picking entry # 0, server is https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery
   14.40 [INFO]:terrasync /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tsync/terrasync.cxx:737: terrasync scenery provider of the day is 'https://ukmirror.flightgear.org/fgscenery'
   14.41 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/positioninit.cxx:219: Attempting to set starting position from airport code CYUL heading 270
   14.41 [INFO]:event     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/timing/sg_time.cxx:88: Reading timezone info from: Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Timezone/zone.tab"
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/scenery.cxx:400: Selected scenery is tilecache
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/terrain_stg.cxx:243: FGStgTerrain::init - init tilemgr
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:180: Initializing Tile Manager subsystem.
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilecache.cxx:64: Initializing the tile cache.
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilecache.cxx:67:   max cache size = 100
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilecache.cxx:69:   current cache size = 0
   14.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilecache.cxx:73:   done with init()
   14.41 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress finalize-position
   14.46 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress creating-subsystems
   14.47 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:909: Creating Subsystems
   14.47 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:910: ======== ==========
   14.47 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/material/matlib.cxx:73: Reading materials from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Materials/regions/materials.xml"
   15.37 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Systems/system_mgr.cxx:45: Reading systems from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/systems.xml"
   15.37 [INFO]:cockpit   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Instrumentation/HUD/HUD.cxx:116: Initializing HUD Instrument
   15.37 [INFO]:sound     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Sound/fg_fx.cxx:128: Reading sound sound from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/c172-sound.xml"
   15.38 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:378: Creating subsystems took:910
   15.38 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress binding-subsystems
   15.38 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/main.cxx:386: Binding subsystems took:0
   15.38 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress init-subsystems
   15.38 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/locale.cxx:329: Reading localized strings for 'en' from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Translations/default/menu.xml"
   15.39 [WARN]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/new_gui.cxx:392: dialog Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/gui/dialogs/c172p-menu.xml" has no name; skipping.
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:325: Reusing metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[0] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[1] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[2] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[3] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[4] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[5] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[6] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[10] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:335: Adding metar properties at /environment[0]/metar[11] for
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:390: NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): nearest airport with METAR has changed. Old: '', new: 'CYUL'
   15.56 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/realwx_ctrl.cxx:493: NoaaMetarRealWxController::update(): spawning load request for station-id 'CYUL'
   15.64 [INFO]:astro     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/ephemeris/stardata.cxx:58:   Loading stars from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Astro/stars"
   15.66 [INFO]:astro     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/ephemeris/stardata.cxx:114:   Loaded 9098 stars
   15.66 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Environment/metarinterpolator.xml"
   15.66 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem Environment METAR Interpolation Rule
   15.66 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Environment/interpolator.xml"
   15.66 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem Environment Interpolation Rule
   15.66 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Environment/local-weather-rules.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem Local Weather Rules
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/Generic/g-forces.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem g force effects
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instruments.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem FiltersOnly
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/ground-effects.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_101
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/als-lights.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_102
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/engine.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_103
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/damage.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_104
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/pax.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_105
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/views.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_106
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/sounds.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_107
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/electrical.xml"
   15.67 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_108
   16.12 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Input/FGJoystickInput.cxx:137: Looking for bindings for joystick "Saitek Pro Flight Yoke"
   16.13 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Input/FGJoystickInput.cxx:149: ... found joystick: /Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/Input/Joysticks/Saitek-Pro-Flight-Yoke.xml
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:67: FlightRecorder: Recorder configuration #0
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:101: FlightRecorder: Using custom recorder configuration: Cessna 172P Flight Recorder
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/alpha-deg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/side-slip-rad'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/beta-deg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/roll-rate-degps'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/pitch-rate-degps'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/orientation/yaw-rate-degps'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/x-accel-fps_sec'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/accelerations/pilot/y-accel-fps_sec'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/slip-skid-ball/indicated-slip-skid'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/elevator-pos-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/left-aileron-pos-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/right-aileron-pos-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/surface-positions/rudder-pos-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-aileron'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/yoke-elevator'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/model/c172p/cockpit/pedals-rudder'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/steering-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/steering-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/steering-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[0]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[1]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[2]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property 'fdm/jsbsim/fcs/steer-pos-deg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[19]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[20]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[21]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/gear/gear[22]/compression-norm'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/z-position'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/z-position'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/z-position'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[4]/z-position'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/contact/unit[5]/z-position'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/vacuum/suction-inhg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/systems/pitot/measured-total-pressure-inhg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/velocities/vias-kts'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/instrumentation/magnetic-compass/indicated-heading-deg'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/sim/alarms/stall-warning'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/hazards/icing/wing'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[23]/WOW'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[24]/WOW'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:270: FlightRecorder: Recording non-existent property '/fdm/jsbsim/gear/unit[25]/WOW'.
   16.14 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Aircraft/flightrecorder.cxx:124: FlightRecorder: record size is 669 bytes
   16.21 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:246:   loaded aero.
   16.21 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:253:
   16.21 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:254:
   16.21 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:255: After loading aero definition file ...
   16.21 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:258: num engines = 2
   16.21 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Systems/electrical.cxx:418: No xml-based electrical model specified for this model!
   16.29 [INFO]:cockpit   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Instrumentation/instrument_mgr.cxx:81: Reading instruments from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
   16.29 [INFO]:instruments/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Instrumentation/instrument_mgr.cxx:97: creating default GPS instrument
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/KAP140.xml"
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem generic autopilot
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/glass-rain.xml"
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem autopilot helpers
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/control-lock.xml"
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_2
   16.31 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/structure/StateMachine.cxx:293: Changing from state unlocked to state:unlocked
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:205: Reading property-rule configuration from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/yoke-cord.xml"
   16.31 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/autopilotgroup.cxx:212: adding  property-rule subsystem unnamed_autopilot_3
   16.38 [INFO]:network   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/MultiPlayer/multiplaymgr.cxx:1036: FGMultiplayMgr - multiplayer mode disabled (no MP server specificed).
   16.51 [INFO]:cockpit   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Cockpit/cockpitDisplayManager.cxx:71: Reading cockpit displays from Path "/Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Systems/instrumentation.xml"
   16.66 [INFO]:event     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Time/light.cxx:54: Initializing Lighting interpolation tables.
   19.93 [INFO]:particles /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/model/particles.cxx:742: Registering global particles callback
   19.98 [WARN]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/material/mipmap.cxx:272: mipmapping: texture size not a power-of-two: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Interior/Panel/Instruments/gear/breakers-switches.png
   19.98 [WARN]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/material/mipmap.cxx:272: mipmapping: texture size not a power-of-two: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Effects/interior/lm_gear-breakers.png
   21.88 [WARN]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/material/mipmap.cxx:272: mipmapping: texture size not a power-of-two: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Exterior/rbf/rbf.png
   22.06 [WARN]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/material/mipmap.cxx:272: mipmapping: texture size not a power-of-two: /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Effects/interior/lm_fuel-selector.png
   25.86 [INFO]:sound     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/sound/soundmgr_openal.cxx:183: Initializing OpenAL sound manager
   26.13 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress finishing-subsystems
   26.20 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/aircraft.nas:367: loading aircraft data from /Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/aircraft-data/c172p.xml
   26.38 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/local_weather_auto_init.nas:12: Request detected to initialize Advanced Weather on startup...
   26.39 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/seaport.nas:2: *** NEW LOCATION ***
   26.40 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/wildfire.nas:1190: Wildfire ... initialized.
   26.53 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/local_weather/local_weather.nas:4151: Loading local weather routines...
   26.57 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/canvas/elements/CanvasElement.cxx:260: addEventListener(/sim[0]/gui[0]/canvas[0], mousedown)
   26.69 [WARN]:nasal     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scripting/NasalSys.cxx:1705: ERROR: Cannot add listener to tied property /sim[0]/current-view[0]/heading-offset-deg[0]
   26.73 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/kma20.nas:56: KMA20 audio panel initialized
   26.73 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:25: Hobbs system stopped
   26.73 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:25: Hobbs system stopped
   26.73 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:377: Starter off
   26.73 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/ki266.nas:55: KI266 dme indicator #0 initialized
   26.74 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/electrical.nas:541: Electrical system initialized
   26.80 [WARN]:nasal     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scripting/NasalSys.cxx:1705: ERROR: Cannot add listener to tied property /instrumentation[0]/gps[0]/mode[0]
   26.80 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/clock.nas:170: Astro Tech LC-2 Chronometer Loaded
   26.80 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Time/TimeManager.cxx:464: After TimeManager::setTimeOffset(): warp = 0
   26.80 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/route_manager.nas:159: creating default GPS FPDelegate
   26.80 [WARN]:instruments/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Instrumentation/gps.cxx:1318: empty GPS search query
   26.80 [INFO]:autopilot /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Autopilot/route_mgr.cxx:829: route manager, current-wp is now -1
   26.80 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Input/FGHIDEventInput.cxx:929: HID event input starting up
   26.82 [INFO]:ai        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/AIModel/AIManager.cxx:273: loading scenario 'nimitz_demo'
   26.82 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:1150: Subsystems postinit took:21
   26.82 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_init.cxx:1159:

26.82 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress finalize-position
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:3
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:3
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:537: FGTileMgr: at lon = -73.7384deg, lat = 45.4633deg, elev = -3047.7m, scheduling needed for:-74:1, 45:3, visibility=32000
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:322: scheduling needed tiles for -74:1, 45:3, tile-width-m:19506.2, tile-height-m:13914.9
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:0
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:1
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:2
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:3
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:4
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:5
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-75:3, 45:6
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:0
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:1
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:2
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:4
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:5
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:0, 45:6
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:0
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:1
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:2
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:4
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:5
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:1, 45:6
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:0
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:1
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:2
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:3
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:4
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:5
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:2, 45:6
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:0
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:1
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:2
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:3
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:4
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:5
   26.85 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/tilemgr.cxx:280: sched_tile: new tile entry for:-74:3, 45:6
   26.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1728963.stg
   26.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1728963.stg"
   28.32 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745369.stg
   28.32 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745369.stg"
   28.33 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745369.stg"
   29.89 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745361.stg
   29.89 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745361.stg"
   29.89 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745361.stg"
   30.00 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745368.stg
   30.00 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745368.stg"
   30.00 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745368.stg"
   30.25 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745370.stg
   30.25 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745370.stg"
   30.25 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745370.stg"
   30.64 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745377.stg
   30.64 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745377.stg"
   30.64 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745377.stg"
   31.33 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745360.stg
   31.33 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745360.stg"
   31.34 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745360.stg"
   31.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745362.stg
   31.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745362.stg"
   31.42 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745362.stg"
   31.58 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745376.stg
   31.58 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745376.stg"
   31.58 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745376.stg"
   31.76 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745378.stg
   31.76 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745378.stg"
   31.77 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745378.stg"
   31.93 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:85: Primer reset to 0
   31.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1728987.stg
   31.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1728987.stg"
   31.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1728987.stg"
   32.32 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745353.stg
   32.32 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745353.stg"
   32.32 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745353.stg"
   32.35 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745371.stg
   32.35 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745371.stg"
   32.35 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745371.stg"
   32.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745385.stg
   32.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745385.stg"
   32.41 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745385.stg"
   32.47 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/fgmetar.cxx:154: 2021/07/02 14:00 CYUL 021400Z 03016KT 15SM BKN023 BKN035 BKN250 18/13 A2988 RMK SC5SC2CI1 CI TR SLP119 DENSITY ALT 600FT
   32.47 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Environment/fgmetar.cxx:158: METAR from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov
   32.52 [INFO]:environment/Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/positioninit.cxx:816: Using METAR for runway selection: '2021/07/02 14:00 CYUL 021400Z 03016KT 15SM BKN023 BKN035 BKN250 18/13 A2988 RMK SC5SC2CI1 CI TR SLP119 DENSITY ALT 600FT '
poupou

Postby poupou » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:53 pm

...and the rest of the log:

Code: Select all
32.52 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/positioninit.cxx:219: Attempting to set starting position from airport code CYUL heading 30
   32.52 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/seaport.nas:2: *** NEW LOCATION ***
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/fdm_shell.cxx:183: Scenery loaded, will init FDM
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:412: Starting and initializing JSBsim
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:432: T,p,rho: 518.67, 2116.23, 0.00237691
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:139: Start common FDM init
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:146: ...initializing position...
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1088: FGJSBsim::set_Longitude: -1.28703
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1067: FGJSBsim::set_Latitude: 0.793369
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1068:  cur alt (ft) =  0
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:158: Checking for lon = -73.7416deg, lat = 45.4567deg, alt = -9999ft
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1101: FGJSBsim::set_Altitude: 97.7198
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:175: ...initializing ground elevation to 97.6198ft...
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:178: ...initializing sea-level radius...
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:181:  lat = 45.4567 alt = 97.7198
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:186: ...initializing Euler angles...
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1197: FGJSBsim::set_Euler_Angles: 0, 0, 0.719599
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:195: ...initializing velocities...
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1113: FGJSBsim::set_V_calibrated_kts: 100
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1241: FGJSBsim::set_Gamma_vert_rad: 0
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/flight.cxx:233: End common FDM init
   32.52 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:462: Ready to trim, terrain elevation is: 97.6192
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:1332:   Trim complete
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:486:   Initialized JSBSim with:
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:493:   Vn,Ve,Vd= 0, 0, 0 ft/s
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:515:   Bank Angle: -0.0625291 deg
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:517:   Pitch Angle: 4.77882 deg
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:519:   True Heading: 41.216 deg
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:521:   Latitude: 45.2643 deg
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:523:   Longitude: -73.7416 deg
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:525:   Altitude: 102.013 feet
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:526:   loaded initial conditions
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:528:   set dt
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:530: Finished initializing JSBSim
   32.56 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:533: FGControls::get_gear_down()= 1
   32.56 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/aircraft.nas:367: loading aircraft data from /Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/aircraft-data/c172p.xml
   32.56 [WARN]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/fg_commands.cxx:768: loadxml: no such file:Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/aircraft-data/garmin196.xml"
   32.57 [ALRT]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/fdm_shell.cxx:196: Failed to save initial FDM property state
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 0: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 1: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_MAIN 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 2: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_MAIN 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 3: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: TAIL_SKID 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 4: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: FRONT_BROKEN_GEAR 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 5: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_BROKEN_GEAR 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 6: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_BROKEN_GEAR 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 7: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_TOP 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 8: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 9: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LFFloatGear 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 10: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RFFloatGear 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 11: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LMFloatGear 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 12: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RMFloatGear 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 13: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: NOSE_SKI 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 14: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: LEFT_SKI 1
   32.57 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 15: GEAR_CONTACT: 0 seconds: RIGHT_SKI 1
   32.57 [INFO]:ai        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Traffic/TrafficMgr.cxx:520: Sync of AI traffic via TerraSync enabled
   32.57 [INFO]:view      /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/splash.cxx:729: Splash screen progress
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 16: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: TAIL_SKID 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 17: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: FRONT_BROKEN_GEAR 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 18: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LEFT_BROKEN_GEAR 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 19: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RIGHT_BROKEN_GEAR 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 20: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE_TOP 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 21: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 22: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LFFloatGear 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 23: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RFFloatGear 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 24: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LMFloatGear 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 25: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RMFloatGear 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 26: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: NOSE_SKI 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 27: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: LEFT_SKI 0
   32.92 [INFO]:flight    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/FDM/JSBSim/JSBSim.cxx:587: 28: GEAR_CONTACT: 0.00833333 seconds: RIGHT_SKI 0
   32.94 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/local_weather/local_weather.nas:2831: Starting hard-coded terrain presampling
   34.77 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1728979.stg
   34.77 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1728979.stg"
   34.77 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1728979.stg"
   34.97 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1728995.stg
   34.97 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1728995.stg"
   34.97 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1728995.stg"
   34.99 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745352.stg
   34.99 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745352.stg"
   34.99 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745352.stg"
   35.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745354.stg
   35.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745354.stg"
   35.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745354.stg"
   35.06 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745363.stg
   35.06 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745363.stg"
   35.06 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745363.stg"
   35.08 [INFO]:aircraft  /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Model/modelmgr.cxx:74: Adding model [unnamed]
   35.14 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745379.stg
   35.14 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745379.stg"
   35.14 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745379.stg"
   35.24 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745384.stg
   35.24 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745384.stg"
   35.24 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745384.stg"
   35.33 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Interior/Panel/Instruments/garmin196/garmin196.nas:2990: Garmin 196 loading cities
   35.37 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745386.stg
   35.37 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745386.stg"
   35.38 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745386.stg"
   35.55 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1728971.stg
   35.55 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1728971.stg"
   35.55 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1728971.stg"
   35.60 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1729003.stg
   35.60 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1729003.stg"
   35.60 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1729003.stg"
   35.84 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745355.stg
   35.84 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745355.stg"
   35.87 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745387.stg
   35.87 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745387.stg"
   35.87 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745387.stg"
   35.89 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745345.stg
   35.89 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745345.stg"
   35.91 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745393.stg
   35.91 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745393.stg"
   35.97 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745344.stg
   35.97 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745344.stg"
   35.98 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745344.stg"
   36.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745346.stg
   36.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745346.stg"
   36.02 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745346.stg"
   36.05 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Models/Interior/Panel/Instruments/garmin196/garmin196.nas:3006: Garmin 196 loading cities done
   36.36 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745392.stg
   36.36 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745392.stg"
   36.36 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745392.stg"
   36.39 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745394.stg
   36.39 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745394.stg"
   36.39 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745394.stg"
   36.58 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1729011.stg
   36.58 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w075n45/1729011.stg"
   36.59 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w075n45/1729011.stg"
   36.65 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745347.stg
   36.65 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745347.stg"
   36.66 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745347.stg"
   36.70 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:727: Loading tile 1745395.stg
   36.70 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Objects/w080n40/w074n45/1745395.stg"
   36.70 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tgdb/ReaderWriterSTG.cxx:386: Loading stg file Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/TerraSync/Terrain/w080n40/w074n45/1745395.stg"
   38.33 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Nasal/screen.nas:507: {copilot} Welcome aboard! Need help? Use 'Help -> Tutorials'.
   40.77 [INFO]:ai        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Traffic/TrafficMgr.cxx:396: parsing traffic schedules took:7830msec
   40.78 [INFO]:ai        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Traffic/TrafficMgr.cxx:609: finishing AI-Traffic init
   43.01 [WARN]:nasal     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scripting/NasalSys.cxx:1705: ERROR: Cannot add listener to tied property /controls[0]/anti-ice[0]/pitot-heat[0]
   47.67 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:382: Starter on
   48.20 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/Generic/kap140.nas:257: KAP140 power up
   51.70 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:377: Starter off
   56.70 [INFO]:nasal     /Applications/FlightGear.app/Contents/Resources/data/Aircraft/c172p/Nasal/engine.nas:85: Primer reset to 0
   96.07 [INFO]:general   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/GUI/CocoaHelpers.mm:241: macOS quit occuring
   96.07 [INFO]:opengl    /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Viewer/PUICamera.cxx:309: Deleting PUI camera
   96.18 [INFO]:io        /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Main/globals.cxx:885: Saving user settings to Path "/Users/poupou/Library/Application Support/FlightGear/autosave_2020_3.xml"
   96.39 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/terrain_stg.cxx:264: FGStgTerrain::shutdown - shutdown tilemgr
   96.43 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/terrain_stg.cxx:233: FGStgTerrain::dtor
   96.71 [INFO]:input     /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Input/FGHIDEventInput.cxx:944: HID event input shutting down
   96.71 [INFO]:terrasync /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/simgear/simgear/scene/tsync/terrasync.cxx:1024: Shutdown
   96.74 [INFO]:systems   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Systems/electrical.cxx:365: Destroying elec system
   96.75 [INFO]:terrain   /Users/Shared/Hudson/MacRelease/flightgear/src/Scenery/SceneryPager.cxx:42: Destroying scenery pager

Thank you so much! And let me know if there is anything else I can provide!
poupou

Postby wkitty42 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:03 pm

poupou wrote in Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:52 pm:For the version, according to the starting screen, it seems to be 2020.3.5

you might should upgrade to the latest LTS... that's 2020.3.9 at this time... start here to see the improvements made since 2020.3.5... https://wiki.flightgear.org/Changelog_2020.3#2020.3.6
also note that not all updates and fixes are listed...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
wkitty42

Postby poupou » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:53 pm

I'll try that, thanks! I downloaded FG with Homebrew, but I'll reinstall it from SourceForge.

I'm seeing that the formula is not updated for Homebrew. Not sure who's in charge of that, but it'd be good to get it updated :)
poupou

Postby wlbragg » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:12 pm

I took a brief look through your logs and didn't see anything that stood out. I'll wait until you upgrade, please report back after that.
wlbragg

Postby wlbragg » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:13 pm

One thing I forgot to ask was if you tried autostart and if that works?
wlbragg

Postby wkitty42 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:39 pm

wlbragg wrote in Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:13 pm:One thing I forgot to ask was if you tried autostart and if that works?

poupou wrote in Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:26 pm:Now for some reason it doesn't want to start whether I'm following the start tutorial, doing the checklist (following all the elements one by one until they turn green) or using the autostart function (right after having restarted my computer and FG).
"Why not?" said Gurder.
wkitty42

Postby poupou » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:01 pm

wlbragg wrote in Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:12 pm:I took a brief look through your logs and didn't see anything that stood out. I'll wait until you upgrade, please report back after that.

Will certainly do :)

And like @wkitty42 pointed out, yes, I did use autostart.
poupou

PreviousNext

Return to Flying