Board index FlightGear Support Flying

The commercial aviation in FG - statement

Controlling your aircraft, using the autopilot etc.

Re: The commercial aviation in FG - statement

Postby PavlinSierra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:34 am

Wherever I go, get stuck with me. This forum is already overwhelmed by people who do not care about anything other than sticking with me. Thorsten is one of them. V12 is second. Wecsje is third. And Curt watches and punishes only me. This is the most unfair FG community. All opinions on this topic went in a totally different direction from the direction they were supposed to be.
You lost 7 pages to explain to me irrelevant opinions. This forum does not work. This forum is ineffective. He is crowded with pseudotrollers who are proud of themselves, but they do not understand anything.
You turned the topic into total stupidity. If anyone really is smart here, it's it0uchpods. The rest of you have to seriously think about how you give feedback. Because you do not help. On the contrary - totally obstruct the thinking process.
Do not tell me how wrong I am in my judgment. It is clear to me as a white day that you are wondering how to get rid of me. Because I always pose things that are of great importance to this simulator. Do not excuse yourself that you are busy. If you really had this topic, it would not have been 7 pages. You just have different priorities.
Your priority is to bark with me as much as possible to feel so bad that I stop putting you in a stupid opinion. You do not all help me, on the contrary - you hate me. Except for it0uchpods. That's what I see behind your comments.
Do not be afraid to tell me how to think. You are a majority. Which means you have the power of opinion. And I'm alone and I fight with all of you. Which does not surprise me because I have not found a person to come into my situation yet and understand why I did.
All this is a translation of Bulgarian text. Because unlike you, I do not learn English at school. A Russian. And I do not know it. Which makes me a 4 times more valuable person than you - since I can speak this language at a very high level given the fact that in BG this language is not honored.
I am no longer interested in your opinions. For me, you are impatient with proud, proud people who do not deserve credit.
Learn to talk human with people you do not know. Because what you did to me was a great pain.
Now I'm probably going to be cut off because of my opinion. Thorstren, congratulations, he achieved his goal. You're the dumbest idiot I've been on. Although on the Internet. It does not concern me why and what you did for this community. After 4 people tell me that you are an idiot and I see how you behave with me, they are absolutely straight and you are really an idiot.
This feedback is a consequence of your attitude. So do not you dare say that I offend you. You just provoke me. And I warned you not to do it many times. But you have a swollen swine and continue. Which means something very simple - that you purposefully and deliberately annoy me.
Which is not the act of a healthy thinking adult. And a 5-year-old dumb kid.
This view is intended to expose you to all newcomers in this community and to show your true face to an inflated proud idiot, as you are, in fact.
And this, as you can see, is a strong and strong verbal aggression. Which you challenge purposefully and deliberately because you know that Curt will never ban you from this community. Which means he does not lead this community fairly and in tact.
If Curt really thinks with his head, he needs to understand why I wrote that. If he does not understand it, he confirms my words.
PavlinSierra
Retired

Callsign: PavlinS
Version: 2016 4.4

Postby PavlinSierra » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 am

Thorsten, you are insolting me in 7 pages. You have ot be c=kicked out. But you will not. Because you are friend of Curt.
PavlinSierra
Retired

Callsign: PavlinS
Version: 2016 4.4

Postby Thorsten » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:53 am

Because I always pose things that are of great importance to this simulator.

Well, unlike you I code things which are of great important to this simulator (apparently, for all my alleged stupidity I am still smart enough to do that...) . Anyway, due to the amount of foul language, I have flagged your post for moderation. If the topic de-railed, you have yourself to blame.
Thorsten

Postby bugman » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:05 am

I have locked this topic. It is just personal insults and complaints. There is no reason to continue this.
bugman

Version: next

Previous

Return to Flying