Board index FlightGear Support Hardware

Flight Yoke setup and settings

Joysticks, pedals, monitors.

Flight Yoke setup and settings

Postby peteramd » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:07 am

Hi, when I switched to MSFS 2020 I had to give up my Logitech G940 with which I was flying for years but unfortunately was no longer supported and bought a Saitek Flght Yoke and Pedals as well as a multipanel and a switch panel. However I'm still struggling with the settings. Hope to find a discussion group focused on the set-up and various options of the Flight Yoke system. I'm concerned about the dead zone issue as I have trouble controlling the plane and would also like to know if the Mode button on the yoke has any use in MSFS 2020. Another issue is the use of the Z axis button on the throttle, I would like to assign this to reversing the thrust for braking (on relevant planes). Hope to find interested people on the forum for this kind of issues.
peteramd

Re: Flight Yoke setup and settings

Postby wkitty42 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 am

this is the support forum for FlightGear... i doubt you will get vary much support for a "competing" simulator here... i mean, we can help you with your hardware and FG but not other sims...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Return to Hardware