Board index FlightGear Support Installation Mac

Installing aircrafts and scenerys for FG 2018.2.2

Installing FlightGear, scenery, aircraft etc. on Mac.

Installing aircrafts and scenerys for FG 2018.2.2

Postby Filep » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Hey Guys,

i just installed FG version 2018.2.2 on my MacBook Air 2013 with IOS 10.11.6 (El Capitan). I placed the FG main folder in the Application folder. Then i downloaded an aircraft Zip (of the Super Dimona HK36) from the official Flightgear.org website ( http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/flightgear/ftp/Aircraft/). Then i extracted the Zip into contents/ressources/data/aircraft. The folder is named HK36. I can"t choose this aircraft now.... I also deleted everything and then created a folder Aircraft on the desktop and started FG, opening the 'Add-ons" tab and selected an additional aircraft folder. Also doesn't work. Now i don't know what i can do... I hope you can help me. What could also be important: When i installed the scenery for switzerland and north italy and tried to start from an airport in this region (i tried Venice) the scenery also doesn't load. When i restart afterwards on the standard airport Honolulu, also there is no scenery anymore... seems very strange to me,as if it is broken...
Filep

Return to Mac