Board index FlightGear Media

FlightGear on Instagram

Screenshots, videos, sound recording etc. taken in/with FlightGear.

FlightGear on Instagram

Postby J Maverick 16 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Dear FG users, I've just acquired from someone the former "@fg.insta" FlightGear-related Instagram account which was inactive for more than a year due to the owner being too busy to take care of it.
I've done major cleanup and update of the account and will post often FG-related news and screenshots etc. in order to have a better way to share sim stuff over there. It's running good so far, gained 16 new followers in about 3hrs.
The new name for the account is @flightgear_sim (web link: https://www.instagram.com/flightgear_sim/ ) and I'm searching for a few more people who can help me run the account, if you feel you can do the job, please PM me.
If you have some cool shots and want 'em to be featured, please send them to me and I'll post them asap with credit.
If you have any suggestions/questions/critics/... regarding the profile, pics, etc. please post them below. I hope it will be helpful in some way.
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (KC-137R, F-16, A330, C-32J, MH-60)
Flying with Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
Aviation media on IG at: @j_maverick16.aviation
J Maverick 16

Callsign: J-Mav16
Version: 2020.3.19

Re: FlightGear on Instagram

Postby J Maverick 16 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:17 pm

After being inactive for several months, I've managed to bring the account back to live and recruited legoboyvdlp as new co-owner who is going to help me with it since RL and having two other Instagram profiles had me unable to keep up with posting and maintaining it properly.
Despite inactivity the profile has been running strong with daily interactions and new followers and I'm excited it's going to be more active in the future.
As usual feel free to send us good pictures in order to be featured and help showcase our awesome FlightGear environment!
Cheers, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (KC-137R, F-16, A330, C-32J, MH-60)
Flying with Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
Aviation media on IG at: @j_maverick16.aviation
J Maverick 16

Callsign: J-Mav16
Version: 2020.3.19

Return to Media