Board index FlightGear Development

FlightGear in space (was DOOM (2016) - Graphics Study)

FlightGear is opensource, so you can be the developer. In the need for help on anything? We are here to help you.
Forum rules
Core development is discussed on the official FlightGear-Devel development mailing list.

Bugs can be reported in the bug tracker.

Re: DOOM (2016) - Graphics Study

Postby Thorsten » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 am

I'm sure you are aware that 'his' is an inflected form of 'he' and can refer to any male person previously mentioned (there's three names which qualify). So yes, I misunderstood the question you asked because it wasn't clearly asked.

As for Herbert's, that's not on FGAddon (like for some other creations in his hangar, he never asked for it to be added).

So let's summarize what we got this far as far as 'pushing out' is concerned:

* Jon started a project (which Herbert recognizes on the Wiki page of his variant) but Herbert claims to you that he started it himself (or so you say)
* Herbert tells me he doesn't share my ideas how things should be done and I should create my own version
* Herbert never asks for his project to be added to FGAddon, consequently there's no discussion and no one saying 'no' anywhere

And yet somehow I must have done some pushing out and that's 'truth' for you.

I beginning to remember why I found discussions with you never particularly productive... So I guess I'll just leave here. If you ever want to do maintenance with Vostok or the MiG-15, feel free to get in touch, I'll be happy to commit your patches.

Bye.
Thorsten

Re: DOOM (2016) - Graphics Study

Postby vitos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:07 am

Thorsten wrote in Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 am:Bye.

Thank You for leaving.

As of discussions - if You treat it as pushing others at Your point of view, without any attempts to look at situation from their sides, it will be productive never.

Winners and losers are in virtuality only. Real stuff works other way - if someone loses, whole thing falls.

Gemini-9A, Soyuz-7 and Soyuz-8, Progress M-34.
Waste of time: too unprofitable for work, too exhausting for hobby.
vitos

Callsign: vitos
IRC name: vitos
Version: 3.4

Previous

Return to Development