Board index FlightGear Support

F-35 (Any Variant) Download Page

All general support: help on flying, installation, hardware, getting online etc. There are lots of users and developers to help you out.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- where did you download your aircraft/scenery from?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).

Please report any bugs not specific to an aircraft on the issue tracker.
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

F-35 (Any Variant) Download Page

Postby MrFlightMan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:58 pm

I have looked into the F-35 Download but can't seem to find the download page. If someone has it could you please post it here. Thanks! I pretty sure it was inf FGFS Because it has a page on the wiki and the sim just overall looked like the FGFS style for a lack of better words. Thanks - Jim
MrFlightMan

Re: F-35 (Any Variant) Download Page

Postby MrFlightMan » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:59 pm

I'm new so sorry if I messed something up. - Jim
MrFlightMan

Postby Michat » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:02 am

Welcome MrFlightMan.
Nothing messy at here.

Can you tell us where did you try the download for the F-35 ?

I've checked at: http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/flightgear/ftp/Aircraft/ You'll see that there is an F-35B which I don't know the state of development.

Michat

Version: 191b

Postby wkitty42 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:42 am

Michat wrote in Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:02 am:I've checked at: http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/flightgear/ftp/Aircraft/ You'll see that there is an F-35B which I don't know the state of development.

if/when a craft exists in that ibiblio site, then it is available in the FG launcher's craft hanger and there's no need to download it manually... just click the install button and it'll be properly downloaded and placed where FG can find and use it...

as for that specific craft, the last updates i see for it are from Apr 2017 with a sound file (.wav) being added/updated in 2019... the craft has both yasim and jsbsim FDMs so that's on the plus side, i guess...
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Return to Support