Board index FlightGear Support

Ramp Marshalling

All general support: help on flying, installation, hardware, getting online etc. There are lots of users and developers to help you out.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- where did you download your aircraft/scenery from?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).

Please report any bugs not specific to an aircraft on the issue tracker.
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Ramp Marshalling

Postby Delta5142 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:52 pm

Hello everyone,
I recently discovered this topic about ramp marshalling implementations in Flightgear. I know that it's pretty old, about 5 years ago, but I tried it nevertheless. I was able to insert the .xml in the aircraft set.xml file, however, I can't find the .ac file for the ramp marshall itself. Does anyone know where it is?
Delta5142

Callsign: DAL5142
Version: next

Re: Ramp Marshalling

Postby lomar » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:13 am

i remember it being implemented on old Omega95's custom airports. If the Merlion Virtual Airlines website is still up, you can find the download links there
lomar

Callsign: lomar
Version: nightly

Re: Ramp Marshalling

Postby Delta5142 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:28 am

After some further investigation, I found out the Website isn't up anymore from an old forum post. Anyway, I found all of the ramp marshalling files in the sources section of the wiki. Thank you for your help. :)
Delta5142

Callsign: DAL5142
Version: next

Return to Support