Board index FlightGear Support

C 550 Citation II hypersensitiv elevation axis on the joyst

All general support: help on flying, installation, hardware, getting online etc. There are lots of users and developers to help you out.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- where did you download your aircraft/scenery from?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).

If you experience FlightGear crashes, please report a bug using the issue tracker (can be also used for feature requests).
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

C 550 Citation II hypersensitiv elevation axis on the joyst

Postby Sarith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi, I was trying to fly the C550 and its the first time a plane was like realy no fun to fly. Flew many but with this if you are fling 260 you just have to think to give little pressure forward on the joystick an the c550 does almoste a backflip.

I juse a black hawk phantom joystick, and i tried man thinks i set the "<power type="int">2</power>" in the blackhawlk xml but nothing changed it doesnt matter if i pust the -2 or 230. Any Ideas how to fix that. or i just have to forget the c550
Sarith

Re: C 550 Citation II hypersensitiv elevation axis on the j

Postby WoodSTokk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 am

I havn't a joystick, so i fly only with mouse, but i know what you mean.
I'm playing around with the FDM and fly with my own FDM since 2 month.
If you want to check my FDM, go to the Citation directory and delete or rename the file 'Citation-II-yasim.xml'.
Download my own FDM from https://www.lepanto.at/download/flightgear/Citation-II-yasim.xml in the Citation directory.

This file is only for Citation II, the Sierra Super II remains untouched.
WoodSTokk

Callsign: OE-WST
IRC name: WoodSTokk
Version: 2018.3.1

Return to Support