Board index FlightGear Support

DH.98 Mosquito

All general support: help on flying, installation, hardware, getting online etc. There are lots of users and developers to help you out.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?
- does the problem occur with any aircraft, at any airport?
- where did you download your aircraft/scenery from?
- is there any output printed to the console (black window)?
- copy&paste your commandline (tick the "Show commandline box on the last page of FGRun or the "Others" section on the Mac launcher).

Please report any bugs not specific to an aircraft on the issue tracker.
To run FlightGear on old computers with bad OpenGL support, please take a look at this wiki article.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Re: DH.98 Mosquito

Postby swampthing » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:50 pm

You could always use github, works very well for development.
www.opredflag.com
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson-
swampthing

Callsign: swamp
Version: 2018.2

Postby swampthing » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Dfaber, I took one of the 2 that I got from FGaddon for a spin the the other day, it was a fresh download of trunk. It flew very well, however there are still white squares on the sides and wings if I recall. Should I download directly from your website?
www.opredflag.com
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson-
swampthing

Callsign: swamp
Version: 2018.2

Postby DFaber » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi swampthing,

swampthing wrote in Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 pm:Should I download directly from your website?

That should make no difference. the flawed one is the BMk16, which, I guess, is first in the Launcher. Better use the FB-MkVI Fighter-Bomber. It is the most advanced one.

Greetings
Detlef Faber
FlightGear Development:
http://flightgear-de.net

my 3D-Art:
https://www.sol2500.net
DFaber

Version: GIT

Previous

Return to Support