Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Virtual airlines

Worldwide Airways and World Cargo Airways Virtual  Topic is solved

Discussion relating to virtual airlines.

Re: Worldwide Airways and World Cargo Airways Virtual

Postby nuno.seletti » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Someone is ready for an event un SFO airport in this week, organized by Worldwide Airways ?
An Airshow for exemple :)

Have a nice day :D
nuno.seletti

Callsign: PI451
Version: 3.5.0

Postby nuno.seletti » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:43 pm

After a lot of month of reflexion I have decided to add two new aircraft on the Worldwide Airways fleet: The first is the Airbus A380-800 that is included in the fleet two weeks ago; and the second is an other Airbus... I present to you the new Airbus A330-303! A medium-long range aircraft, and medium capacity transport. Now our fleet have five Airbuses and three Boeings: so a big part is composed by Airbus aircrafts.

An inaugural flight will take place in the days to come from KSFO to KSFO: A flight around the city of San Francisco and its surroundings at medium altitudes. Everybody can join us in Flightgear multiplayer (FG COM) if you want. A lot of information will be given on this flight (time/date/hour...).

Have a good day everybody! bye! :D
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:52 pm

This is our new Airbus A330-303! :)
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Hello everybody!

Tomorrow friday 10 february, at 1 PM (American hour. UTC-8. 10 PM French hour),Worldwide Airways, start the inaugural flight of our new Airbus at San Francisco Airport, gate 33 (connection to FGcom. The callsign to our flight is: "WWA 330".)

The Airbus made a short flight above San Francisco city, and then over the Golden Gate Bridge, then to the other nearby airports (Metro Oakland intl=KOAK; San Jose Norman Y Mineta intl=KSJC) and finally a low pass above the Airport, then a left turn to align to the runway for the landing. (low pass if possible with the agreement of the tower)

Of course everybody can join our event, see and follow our flight. If the SFO controller is operationnal at the time, we use it.

Thanks for your attentions, and i hope you have a good day! :)
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello everybody!

Yesterday Worldwide Airways have made the inaugural flight of our new Airbus A330-303 from SFO to SFO at 1 PM Californian hour (1O PM French hour)
A lot of people was connected and talk with me, and an ATC controller was also connected!

After that I have start the pre-flight preparation with the flight plan, autopilot, FMC, fuel....
Image And after: puchback and de-icing: with the autorisation of the controller, he approved a low pass on the Airport at the end of the flight. Brillant! thanks ATC!

Image Image Puchback complete and flight control! ready for taxi!

Image taxi to runway 28L!
Image Stop point! In wait for the takeoff! Image line up...
Image And takeoff! full power!
Image Climbing, at 3000FT.

Now climbing, here is some pictures about the cruise: Image the SFO city.
Image Image Image Image Image And after some 20 minutes of cruising, start descent:

Image Image After; connecting to the glidescope and localizer, I have the permission to made a low pass on the airport to celebrate the enter of our plane in the fleet! Awesome moment! Image after the low pass, we turn right to align to runway 19R to land!

Image Image runway in sight, and soft touchdown!

Image And finally vacated 19R and taxi to the gate! At the park, catering, and ground connection, schutdown procedure!
Image And at the end, deboarding!

At 3 PM (00 PM French hour) this is the end of the flight, thanks everybody for help me and discuss, this is very kind of you! Everybody This flight has once perturbed at the time of the puchback, Flightgear has stopped working; but after that everythings has work good.
This flight was great good, thanks again to everybody and to the ATC controller for is help, precision, and kindness!

Bye everybody, have nice weekend!
nuno.seletti

Postby Ger272 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 pm

New livery?
Ger272 HQ-Liveries on request:
A350, A320, A380 and Transall
Ger272

Callsign: LH390/ BER4EVR
Version: 2020.3.8

Postby Pakistan-1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:36 pm

If you need an experienced Person to help you feel free to message me or anyone at the merlion team
Pakistan-1

Callsign: DocDMG,PK1,MIA2020
Version: 3.7

Postby nuno.seletti » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:55 am

Hey! Hello everybody! Thanks Ger272 for the livery! It's a very beautiful and awesome work! I love it! I think i can change the common livery of my fleet for ra model like what you have made! But i must think about! Sorry if i don't tell you in the few days, i have a lot of work to do for the school and the "BAC" if you understand what is that! But I must do what i can to tell you when i have time for that. You can send to my e-mail adress the livery that you made of the A350, that i can see your work :)

my e-mail adress: nunoseletti at yahoo dot fr

(I have a partner that work with me on my airline, i talk with him about you and your beautiful work when I can)
thanks at once it's very kind of you :D Bye! Have a nice day!
Last edited by Johan G on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Obfuscating the email address. Spammers trawl the net for email addresses.
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 am

thanks Pakistan-1 for your help! No problem i tell you when i have a problem or other :)
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello everybody! Today, Worldwide Airways create a new special livery for our Airbus a330! An Olympic Games livery to support the candidature of Paris city to the Olympic Games of 2024!

What do you think about it! Say it to us :)

Have a nice day!
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 pm

NOW, WORLDWIDE AIRWAYS VA TAKE A FEET IN THE INNOVATION!

We decided to replace our Airbus A318 and A320 by the new release of the Airbus short and medium haul twin jet: The A319 and A320NEO!!
A new era in Airbus! Theses aircrafts gives to the pilot a new functionnal and complete cockpit that is more beautiful and complete than the old Flightgear a320 Family addon: yes this addon works very well, but the new one is better ont the functions add, the exterior and interior model! (The FDM too).

A new aircraft more effiscient (the principal innovation) with new winglets, wings and also, new perfect engines: CFM International LEAP -1A! With a new cockpit and more...

I think we'll do a farewell flight later for the A318 or 320. (I am sad for the tiny A318 but the A319 will be good also) But, more sure an inaugural flight for the A320NEO like before for our A330-303! I give to you the informations about this flight later.

So, keep relax, and enjoy the Flight!

Bye everybody, have a nice day!
nuno.seletti

Postby Octal450 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm

May I kindly suggest my Airbus' instead? They are still being maintained and developed actively, and are quite realistic.

Remember to remove -master from the folder!

Kind Regards,
Josh
Last edited by Octal450 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

Postby nuno.seletti » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:23 am

it0uchpods wrote in Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 pm:May I kindly suggest my Airbus' instead? They are still being maintained and developed actively, and are quite realistic.

http://www.github.com/it0uchpods/IDG-A32X.git
http://www.github.com/it0uchpods/IDG-A33X.git

Remember to remove -master from the folder!

Kind Regards,
Josh

Hey it0uchpods!
Thanks for your suggestions! It's very interesting: i have see your work on the forum and it's very impressive! My PC can't support the size of the file, but other people with better PC can do the job. So Worldwide Airwyas is interested yes :D! We wanted Neo version, we can save one neo and take one IDG Airbus that you have made! like the A319! For the moment i don't touch my A330, but because for the exterior they're the same my pilot can use your IDG (So i must write it on my website! your a330 is the 300 version?)

I just need the livery for one of them! (the A319) but i think the 320 would be good! So thanks once again!
Regard :)
nuno.seletti

Postby nuno.seletti » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:34 am

nuno.seletti

Postby Octal450 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi there.
My A320 includes neo and non neo versions, and my A330 includes 200 and 300 versions.

Thanks very much. Can I know your PC specs? I wanting it compatible with as many PCs as possible. For me its working in

2010 Intel Core i3 CPU
GeForce GTX230M
4GB RAM

File is 450MB.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Josh
Skillset: JSBsim Flight Dynamics, Systems, Canvas, Autoflight/Control, Instrumentation, Animations
Aircraft: A320-family, MD-11, MD-80, Contribs in a few others

Octal450's GitHub|Launcher Catalog
|Airbus Dev Discord|Octal450 Hangar Dev Discord
Octal450

Callsign: WTF411
Version: next

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual airlines