Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Virtual airlines

Ever heard of Flight Unlimited?

Discussion relating to virtual airlines.

Ever heard of Flight Unlimited?

Postby tkespo25 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:31 am

Hey Flightgear,

As a long time FlightGear pilot, I know that you guys like to find and explore new things!

So I would like to invite all of you to check out Flight Unlimited: A Premier Virtual Aviation Community. Flight Unlimited is a community that's main goal is to expand the hobby of Flight Simulation and Virtual Aviation. For the past few years, Flight Unlimited has been focused on the FSX and X-Plane communites, but recently we are making efforts to expand our horizon to the Flightgear Community! My job at Flight Unlimited is the FlightGear Ambassador, so I'm here for you guys!

I'd like to personally invite you to check us out! Here is a link to our website: http://www.flightunlimited.org
I also am a writer for the Flight Unlimited Blog, recently I wrote an article about my experiences in the FlightGear community, and I invite you all to give it a read. Link to the article:http://flightunlimited.org/wp/what-flightgear-gave-me/

I will be posting in here often, but if anyone has any questions my email address is: Thomas.esposito@flightunlimited.org

I hope to see all of you in the Flight Unlimited Community soon!

Thank you,

Thomas Esposito
FlightGear Ambassador
Flight Unlimited
tkespo25

Re: Ever heard of Flight Unlimited?

Postby Pakistan-1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Did you know Flight Unlimited has two Flightgear Partner airlines
Merlion Virtual Airlines and Pan American World Airways Virtual
www.flymerlion.org. www.panamvirtual.org
Pakistan-1

Callsign: DocDMG,PK1,MIA2020
Version: 3.7

Re: Ever heard of Flight Unlimited?

Postby rx4 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:56 am

Hello, I am owner of the virtual airline called "Worldwide airlines" I would like to merge with this alliance.

-Russell
rx4

Callsign: WA-2538
Version: 2018.3.1

Return to Virtual airlines