Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events Virtual airlines

American Virtual Airlines and United virtual Airlines

Discussion relating to virtual airlines.

American Virtual Airlines and United virtual Airlines

Postby Virtual Airlines » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 pm

We have American Virtual Airlines, United Airlines Flight Gear interested in the Virtual pilots to enroll

http://aavirtualfg.blogspot.com
http://unitedvirtualairlines.blogspot.com
Virtual Airlines

Re: American Virtual Airlines and United virtual Airlines

Postby Figaro » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeeaaah, a virtual airline isn't really a virtual airline with only two people.

But either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Flight Captain for Merlion Virtual Airlines
Operations Manager for Aerosuperb (Merlion Australia)
Figaro

Callsign: 4L-FIG

Postby Virtual Airlines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 am

Man, American Airlines should be a virtual best not have more opportunities to hire pilots who seriously wanted to drive more people who wished to write.

United Virtual Airlines has more than 20 pilots will be hired and now 20 more if they wish to fly American or United virtual write up
Virtual Airlines

Postby omega95 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 am

Hmm, it's REALLY difficult to understand what you wrote. :| Are you using a translator or something?
Merlion Virtual Airlines - the experience of a flight time...
Get high quality aircraft, airports, video tutorials or development tools from my hangar.
omega95

Callsign: MIA0001, OM-EGA
IRC name: omega95
Version: 2.12 git

Postby Virtual Airlines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:04 pm

not my friend!
Virtual Airlines

Postby omega95 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Then I guess you're not very fluent in English? You say 'no, my friend', not 'not my friend'. :wink:

Anyway, best of luck for your VAs... but if you have that many pilots like you say, why don't I ever see and AA or UA on the mpmap?
Get high quality aircraft, airports, video tutorials or development tools from my hangar.
omega95

Postby Virtual Airlines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm

United flight plans closed for 2 weeks to organize its operations since we entered into the Star Alliance.
I'm better in English by speech than by writing for he died in Brazil have died over there in New York
Virtual Airlines

Postby omega95 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 pm

It's still pretty hard to understand but as far as I know, the REAL Star Alliance in FlightGear (the one that was started over 2 and a half years ago) consists of only merlion, tristar and CNA so far... If you're talking about the other Star Alliance, I think that's limited to Brazil or well, that offers the great features like the star alliance I'm taking about. :|
omega95

Postby Virtual Airlines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

guy does not know it was made by Saldanha one of the most publicized Flightgear in Brazil so I know that United went into it more if you want to get into that United can you say ok?
Virtual Airlines

Postby icecode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Another Virtual Airline?!?! I understand why AVA did that work, it was NECCESARY. Instead of doing new ones, why you don't just join a mayor one such us AVA, CNA or MIA? A lot of little airlines with only 3 pilots is annoying... And I am not the first with this opinion.

I will say good luck, mostly because I can't do/say anything else.
icecode

Version: next

Postby Virtual Airlines » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Look at United has 20 pilots had more than 30 more were dismissed or resigned, do not want to discuss anything, and I'm in this
Star Alliance http://staralliance-virtualfg.blogspot.com/ that and gave my friend R. Saldanha he now goes by there the information of United
Virtual Airlines

Postby Figaro » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 am

Figaro

Postby omega95 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am

connect wrote in Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 am:So I guess you're an idiot.

Umm, that's quite Rude.. :|

Icecode GL wrote in Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm:Another Virtual Airline?!?! I understand why AVA did that work, it was NECCESARY. Instead of doing new ones, why you don't just join a major one such us AVA, CNA or MIA? A lot of little airlines with only 3 pilots is annoying... And I am not the first with this opinion.

Wow, AVA was right.. This is pretty damn annoying...

And you know what I'm MOST annoyed about?! Most of these VAs have the exact same people! Erick, you're the first name in both AAL and UAL's roster. :?
And so is the same for all those other VAs over there, TAM, WEB, GOL, BRA, TRIP, AZUL etc. Atleast I see those guys flying on the mpmap... but the VAs are run by the same guys.. What's the point?

Look, having 20 pilots is not the idea here. It's that you actually get on the map and fly and I rarely see any AAL or UAL pilots on the mpmap. :|

And, you might wanna take a look at the Virtual Airlines history from the forum... There were thousands of these created by those who people called 'wanna-be noobs' and 99.5% of those left abandoned websites and topics in the forum, turning it into a grave-yard. The fact that people want to start one just cuz others are doing it is also quite annoying seeing that these people have no idea what to do...

You might now all turn against me for starting MIA (It wasn't me anyway) but we had a lot of pilots who wanted to fly in Asia, Australia etc. but AVA didn't serve those areas. And because of that, pilots who want to fly there join us.

And I agree there was/is no major popular VA in South America so starting a VA there is fine... But 7 VAs from the same people in the same area?!?

I mean, if you want to fly in South America, join their VA(s), or tell them to have just 1 VA if all consist of the same pilots... and if you want to fly in the United States, MIA, AVA and CNA would be really happy to welcome you guys. :D
omega95

Postby Figaro » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:01 am

omega95 wrote in Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am:
connect wrote in Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 am:So I guess you're an idiot.

Umm, that's quite Rude.. :|

It isn't my fault that he couldn't comprehend simple English.
Figaro

Postby kyokoyama » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 am

Icecode GL wrote in Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm:I understand why AVA did that work, it was NECCESARY.

omega95 wrote in Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:50 am:Wow, AVA was right.. This is pretty damn annoying...
And you know what I'm MOST annoyed about?! Most of these VAs have the exact same people! Erick, you're the first name in both AAL and UAL's roster.

This is why we've been saying that Merlion's a lucky exception... Just to say.
(No offense intended; Y'all have my respect for being able to stand as a full-fledged VA now.)

But really, it's not any of our business, so I'd recommend you all to just sit back, relax, and let "Virtual Airlines" (the user) be.

We all know the story, right?
Look for "B-BIRD" "N127KY" or "AVA0004" -that's me.

Despite having over 1700 posts here, I am not even close to being the most skilled guy here... I'm just words and bad drawing, not experience. :P
kyokoyama

Callsign: B-BIRD, N127KY
Version: 2.12.1

Next

Return to Virtual airlines