Board index FlightGear Development Aircraft Liveries

F-14b Iranian Livery

Discussion of aircraft textures and liveries

F-14b Iranian Livery

Postby HelldiverSquadron » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm

This livery is in now way complete. It was just a demo as it is the first livery that I've spent more than five minutes on. It is junk, really, but the reason I made it wasn't because of it's association but rather the cool camouflage look. I love camo aeroplanes, and the F-14, F-15, and F-16 all look great in camo. Here is the link for download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/usoy3 ... y_Demo.zip

Don't tell me how junky it is. I already know. Question: is this visible over MP even if you havent got the livery on your own computer?
HelldiverSquadron

Callsign: Friend
Version: 3.0

Re: F-14b Iranian Livery

Postby Johan G » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:19 am

HelldiverSquadron wrote in Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm:Question: is this visible over MP even if you havent got the livery on your own computer?

Nope, any liveries not included with an aircraft will not be visible unless the other users download it. I think the default livery will be shown instead. (A bit cumbersome it might seem, but it is helpful on less powerful machines and it gives the trolls one less tool. :wink: )

If you consider it looking good enough, it is compatible with the GNU GPL v.2 license and it is based on a real livery (preferably a single aircraft) you could try upload it to the livery database. It would then be easier to find. It could of course be rejected, but why not try. :wink:

By the way: Do you have a screenshot?
Low-level flying — It's all fun and games till someone looses an engine. (Paraphrased from a YouTube video)
Improving the Dassault Mirage F1 (Wiki, Forum, GitLab. Work in slow progress)
Some YouTube videos
Johan G

Callsign: SE-JG
IRC name: Johan_G
Version: 2020.3.4

Return to Liveries