Board index FlightGear Support Installation

Weird fatal exception

Need help getting up and running? Installing FlightGear, add-on planes, sceneries etc.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Weird fatal exception

Postby Skypimp420 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 am

When trying to launch Fg any fighter jet I get this msg. FGPARAMETERVALUE: illegal argument defining max. All other planes launch fine. I’m using FG 2020.3.11 II have never had this happen in previous releases of FG Can you help me plz. Using Windows Pc gaming rig Lenny of graphics card and hardware to do the job.
Skypimp420

Re: Weird fatal exception

Postby wkitty42 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:07 pm

where are you getting these fighter jets from?
do you have any needed addons for them in place? (eg: some craft need the bombable addon)
"You get more air close to the ground," said Angalo. "I read that in a book. You get lots of air low down, and not much when you go up."
"Why not?" said Gurder.
"Dunno. It's frightened of heights, I guess."
wkitty42

Callsign: wk42
Version: git next

Re: Weird fatal exception

Postby Albyj14 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:24 pm

i have the same problem. I downloaded aircrafts from official list of flightgear. Pls what is the problem? I will fly!!!!
Albyj14

Return to Installation