Board index FlightGear Support Installation

Fgaddon Disabled?

Need help getting up and running? Installing FlightGear, add-on planes, sceneries etc.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Fgaddon Disabled?

Postby LowFiveJoe » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:44 pm

Hi Folks,

I've tried to start FG the last two days and only the 172, assistant, and UFO show up. In the add-ons pane the "FlightGear aircraft distribution from fgaddon" is lined out and the message says "the hangar is currently disabled due to a problem." Does anyone know if there is a system wide problem, or do you think it's a local problem with my installation? I'm using ver 2020.1.3 if that helps. Thanks.
CPL - ASEL/Rotorcraft-Helicopter
Instrument - Airplane/Rotorcraft-Helicopter
CFI/CFII - Rotorcraft-Helicopter
LowFiveJoe

Callsign: CHT0154

Re: Fgaddon Disabled?

Postby erik » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:47 pm

FGAddon for 2020.1 is disabled, it is recommended to upgrade to FlightGear 20202.3.6

Erik
Current: Parachutist, Paraglider, Pterosaur, Pilatus PC-9M and variants, ERCO Ercoupe, Fokker Dr.1, Fokker 50, Fokker 100
Less active: Cessna T-37, T-38, Santa Claus. Previous: General Dynamics F-16. Worked on: Wright Flyer
erik

Re: Fgaddon Disabled?

Postby LowFiveJoe » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Ah Ha! Okay, that explains it. Thanks for the quick reply.
CPL - ASEL/Rotorcraft-Helicopter
Instrument - Airplane/Rotorcraft-Helicopter
CFI/CFII - Rotorcraft-Helicopter
LowFiveJoe

Callsign: CHT0154

Return to Installation