Board index FlightGear Support Installation

Liveries CRJ700ER

Need help getting up and running? Installing FlightGear, add-on planes, sceneries etc.
Forum rules
In order to help you, we need to know a lot of information. Make sure to include answers to at least the following questions in your initial post.

- what OS (Windows Xp/Vista, Mac etc.) are you running?
- what FlightGear version do you use?
- what graphics card do you have?

Please, also see Requesting Technical Help.

Note: If you did not get a reponse, even after 7 days, you may want to check out the FlightGear mailing lists to ask your question there.

Liveries CRJ700ER

Postby jestepp65 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 am

Where do i install a livery for Bombardier CRJ-700 (United Express)? I am on Ubuntu 16.04 and i searched the whole computer for the folder and even found the FlightGear Folder with Cen plane but the rest of the folders said General and instruments etc. I did know where to find it on my Windows Computer but i just moved to Ubuntu..

Any help is appreciated!
Best Regards,
UA-1056 (Find me in the skies!)
jestepp65

Callsign: UA-1056
Version: 2017.2.1

Re: Liveries CRJ700ER

Postby hamzaalloush » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:46 am

Are you downloading the aircraft from the launcher? The United Express livery already exists(Check you Models/Liveries/ directory), so normally you shouldn't have to download anything, but there is an issue preventing selecting livery and other effects from executing, i will fix this shortly and you should be able to update the aircraft from launcher soon.

Edit: I see that United Express only available for CRJ700 and CRJ900ER variant. You might want to switch to these, if you wish, you can also copy the ASH.xml and ASH.png files to the Models/Liveries/CRJ700ER directory.
hamzaalloush

Postby jestepp65 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi,

I downloaded it from the FTP online so i could find the folder and now everything works :)

I got the United Express livery that i wanted now :D
Best Regards,
UA-1056 (Find me in the skies!)
jestepp65

Callsign: UA-1056
Version: 2017.2.1

Postby Bulldog 1 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 pm

jestepp65 wrote in Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 am:Where do i install a livery for Bombardier CRJ-700 (United Express)? I am on Ubuntu 16.04 and i searched the whole computer for the folder and even found the FlightGear Folder with Cen plane but the rest of the folders said General and instruments etc. I did know where to find it on my Windows Computer but i just moved to Ubuntu..

Any help is appreciated!

Check the folder of the terrasync, and the planes ( I have it in documents -> FLightgear )
It's not the plane, it's the pilot
Bulldog 1

Return to Installation