Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events

FGMP Cross The Channel 25 july 2020 13z-19z

Virtual fly-ins, fun flies, competitions, and other group events. Find out details of upcoming events, register for competitions, or organize your own tour of a favorite location.

FGMP Cross The Channel 25 july 2020 13z-19z

Postby Lincoln » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:19 am

Cross The Channel is a FGMP event hosted by ATC_Lcn and drifter461. This event is inspired by VATSIM's cross the pond and aimed for those who do not have the patience to make 7/8h flights but do want to participate in a event. Participating airports are: EHAM (Controlled by ATC_Lcn) LFPG(Controlled by drifter461) and EGLL/EGKK/EGLC/EGKK/EGSS (Still in need for a controller). We will need some backup ATC's to help us. please send me a DM if you wish to help. To help controllers know when traffic will show up please PM me or drifter461 for a slot. We need to know: When inbetween 13z and 19z you want to fly from what airport to what airport and when the event is closer what your callsign will be.

See what slots are already filled: Click!
The event date is 25 july 2020. I hope to see you!

Some notes:

-The reason why you cant book a slot after 18z is for everyone to be able to get a fair chance of recieving full ATC on his journey.
-Be present 30m before your slottime is due.
-The time on your slotindicates the moment you will recieve your takeoff clearance. (please get airborne as soon as you can)
-If runway 24 is active taxiway B will serve as holding area to reduce risk of missing your slot
-If you miss your slot the next thing that happens is depending on if the slot after you is booked yes or no. If the next slot is not booked you will be given that slot. However if the next slot is booked and you are not at the runway your slot will be given to non event traffic.

Please see https://fgmpctc.jimdosite.com/ for more information regarding the event.

Alternatively you can join the discord to get in touch with the event team! https://discord.gg/vYSqxAs
Currently flying the 737-800YV / MD-11-GE / 747-400

GE90-115B for life!

Follow me to the sun on SXS98X!

LincolnWorks discord!
Lincoln

Callsign: ATC_Lcn/RM01/SXS98X

Re: FGMP Cross The Channel 25 july 2020 13z-19z

Postby Lincoln » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Event has been postponed till a later date.
Currently flying the 737-800YV / MD-11-GE / 747-400

GE90-115B for life!

Follow me to the sun on SXS98X!

LincolnWorks discord!
Lincoln

Callsign: ATC_Lcn/RM01/SXS98X

Return to Multiplayer events