Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events

LP/LEcontrol - ATC session

Virtual fly-ins, fun flies, competitions, and other group events. Find out details of upcoming events, register for competitions, or organize your own tour of a favorite location.

ATC session

Monday - Thursday 07h - 10h
No votes
Monday - Thursday 10h - 13h
20%
Monday - Thursday 13h - 16h
No votes
Monday - Thursday 16h - 19h
No votes
Monday - Thursday 19h - 22h
No votes
Friday 07h - 10h
No votes
Friday 10h - 13h
No votes
Friday 13h - 16h
No votes
Friday 16h - 19h
No votes
Friday 19h - 22h
No votes
Saturday 07h - 10h
No votes
Saturday 10h - 13h
No votes
Saturday 13h - 16h
20%
Saturday 16h - 19h
20%
Saturday 19h - 22h
20%
Sunday 07h - 10h
No votes
Sunday 10h - 13h
No votes
Sunday 13h - 16h
No votes
Sunday 16h - 19h
No votes
Sunday 19h - 22h
20%

Total votes : 5

LP/LEcontrol - ATC session

Postby LP/LEcontrol » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself, i am LEBLcontrol, i have been doing ATC at Barcelona since the last year, unfortunately unscheduled, for now i'm loving it and having been a Flightgear user for quite a few years but over the few months i tried to be more active, specially as ATC, since i've started at Barcelona i've had very great pilots how showed a very nice performance and of course, i always try to comply with that demand, providing as well a height standart ATC level!
For those how already flew in and around Barcelona, i enjoyed your presence and i hope you enjoyed mine as well. I would appreciate, for those you already now me, leave your comments on this topic, as well as your opinion about the sessions, you can always find me at http://flightgear-atc.alwaysdata.net/ hosted by LEBLcontrol.
Next weeks stay tuned, i will be around and for that reason i create this topic, as i would like to now the days of the week and time do you preferred, i will create soon a poll for that.
I choose Barcelona because it is very well developed, although some taxi-signs are missed and as you see on my callsign "LP/LEcontrol", i will be around the Iberian Peninsula but for now, i like to be Barcelona since i already now the operations and i'm familiar with the charts.
If you have any doubts, are unfamiliar or insecured, see some mistake on my behalf (as improper english, phraseology, readback callsigns,...), or other unusual situation, report to me at any time, as i would like to help you (or you help me :) ), and i had already some great discussions with pilots about avition it self.
With that being said, just want to say thanks, for those how spend your time with me at Barcelona, without that, my presence at LEBL would be useless!
Just want to leave some important topics here:

Wish you all the best, see you at Barcelona!
LP/LEcontrol
LP/LEcontrol

Re: LP/LEcontrol - ATC session

Postby Lincoln » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:35 am

Its cliche for me when i can show up. I would say evening but on saterday 19h CET i perform atc myself. I really want to pop by once :D I would say ATC in the evening because then on weekends there is high traffic volume.

Edit:Thanks for your service :D Sorry for the trouble i created with the 777-300ER. The autopilot didnt connect somehow. It went much better with my 747! greetings:RM01 (heavy) (coffeemachine)
Currently flying the 737-800YV / MD-11-GE / 747-400

GE90-115B for life!

Follow me to the sun on SXS98X!

LincolnWorks discord!
Lincoln

Callsign: ATC_Lcn/RM01/SXS98X

Re: LP/LEcontrol - ATC session

Postby LP/LEcontrol » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello everyone!
I would like to appreciate , those who have had been with me at LEBL over the last weeks, i will continue doing ATC at Barcelona, unfortunately unscheduled.
The poll will remain active so that, we can manage a time and a day of the week, with the purpose of having a very crowded airport!
I still have problems with FGCom, but Mumble will always be active and recommended, my english is not as good as i would like it to be and if you think you don´t have a good english level you still should consider using Mumble as well, as you may have the opportunity to hear some communicatons but please be (always) polite!
The last but not the least, as big as the Flightgear community is, everyone will be affected in a way or another as many and many countries are taking severe actions to contain this new vírus, so i would like to say with joy and sadness at the same time, " Fly virtual not real" :(
With that being said, stay safe and take care, so that we can put an end to this nightmare.

Wish you all the best, see you at Barcelona!
LP/LEcontrol
LP/LEcontrol

Return to Multiplayer events