Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events

FGUK FlightNight May 11th 2019: Coastline to coastline pt. 3

Virtual fly-ins, fun flies, competitions, and other group events. Find out details of upcoming events, register for competitions, or organize your own tour of a favorite location.

FGUK FlightNight May 11th 2019: Coastline to coastline pt. 3

Postby J Maverick 16 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:17 pm

Third and final edition of the "Coastline to coastline" event series of FGUK FlightNights in Italy. Original post here: http://www.fguk.me/forum/saturday-night ... tline-pt-3

We will meet at 1900z on Saturday May 11th at LIRN (Naples) which is where we ended last Saturday's trip and hopefully finish our beloved coastal exploration of Italy, going beyond LIMJ if necessary and climbing in the Alps.
Like the past 2 editions we're gonna fly till we run out of time after the midpoint break and land at the closest airport available, which will put an end (for now) to this series of FlightNights by my side.
Regarding weather we'll again run on High pressure region and fly afternoon time.

Once again preferred aircraft choices are NATO capable of 550kts @ from sea-level to 16,000ft. All comms will happen via voice on FGUK's Teamspeak server: http://www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20 ... er-details
This time there will be more low and fast parts because the route is essentially shorter compared to the previous two so we can afford it.
Needless to say I'll fly the F/A-18C from the FGUK Hangar. As usual if you're flying an aircraft not in the FGUK Hangar, post it below so we avoid last-minute downloads.

Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (KC-137R, F-16, A330, C-32J, MH-60)
Flying with Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
Aviation media on IG at: @j_maverick16.aviation
J Maverick 16

Callsign: J-Mav16
Version: 2020.3.19

Re: FGUK FlightNight May 11th 2019: Coastline to coastline p

Postby sambatchelar » Mon May 06, 2019 11:27 am

Hello, I'll be using F16 from the FGAddon hanger, I was wondering if I need to download the FGUK F/A-18C in order to be able to see it in FlightGear multiplayer. Also are there any other aircraft from the FGUK hanger which I should download which other people are likely to use? Thanks.
sambatchelar

Postby J Maverick 16 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Yes, go check out in the Fast Jet and Boneyard sections of the Hangar the ones which are most known like F-22, F-18s, Tornado, Jaguar, Draken, F-35, EF2000...
Cheers, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (KC-137R, F-16, A330, C-32J, MH-60)
Flying with Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
Aviation media on IG at: @j_maverick16.aviation
J Maverick 16

Callsign: J-Mav16
Version: 2020.3.19

Postby Kryxal » Sat May 11, 2019 6:19 pm

I tried to install a few of the planes from the boneyard section, no idea what I did wrong.

Oops, worked after all, after a(nother?) restart.
Kryxal

Return to Multiplayer events