Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events

February 4th FlightNight - Taildragging Warbirds Tour Irelan

Virtual fly-ins, fun flies, competitions, and other group events. Find out details of upcoming events, register for competitions, or organize your own tour of a favorite location.

February 4th FlightNight - Taildragging Warbirds Tour Irelan

Postby StuartC » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:40 pm

February 4th, 8pm UK time. FlightNight - Taildragging Warbirds Tour Ireland

We'll meet at 2000 UTC at EIKN - Ireland West Airport - and please bring the tail dragging Warbird of your choice. Altitudes will be on the order of 2000' - 4000' and speeds range between 260 KIAS to 290 KIAS so choose your mount carefully. If you bring something other than an aircraft from the FGUK Hangar, please link to it well in advance so we can avoid the scramble of finding, downloading, and installing aircraft minutes before flight time.

We will depart EIKN and fly at a course of roughly 238 degrees to the West coast where we will briefly tour Connemara National Park and take in the rolling hills where they meet the sea before proceeding Northish along the coast and significant terrain. We'll follow the coast up to EIDL - Donegal Airport where we'll be landing for refreshment and fuel.

We'll depart EIDL and roughly follow the coast to EGAE, EGAC, EIDW, and on to our final destination EIWF - Waterford Airport - where we'll land for a final picture.

I'll be flying the Spitfire Vb and kindly ask again that attending pilots give us a heads up about the aircraft they'll be flying and where we can get it if it is outside of the FGUK Hangar. See ya'll there!

All voice coms will be using TS3:-
http://www.fguk.eu/index.php/2013-09-03 ... er-details

Main event thread:-
http://www.fguk.eu/index.php/2013-09-03 ... land#32557

This event will be live broadcast:-

StuartC

Callsign: WF01
Version: 2019.1

Re: February 4th FlightNight - Taildragging Warbirds Tour Ir

Postby adam_one » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:56 pm

I dont have a microphone currently, how can I find the server...
adam_one

Version: alpha

Return to Multiplayer events