Board index FlightGear Multiplayer events

EDDF-Triangle

Virtual fly-ins, fun flies, competitions, and other group events. Find out details of upcoming events, register for competitions, or organize your own tour of a favorite location.

Re: EDDF-Triangle

Postby D-ECHO » Mon May 18, 2020 4:08 pm

islandmonkey, as it appears you are on Ubuntu, have you tried removing your local mumble settings folder (on kubuntu /home/USERNAME/.config/Mumble, so probably on Ubuntu there as well) ?
D-ECHO

Postby WoodSTokk » Mon May 18, 2020 4:18 pm

If you purge a package, all system-wide files are removed. But user files will stay inside the home directory.
If you want remove your user settings, delete (or rename) the config files inside the home directory.
Here on Debian it is also '/home/<username>/.config/Mumble', but i have tested to rename and move that file away.
After that, Mumble goes through the wizzard for audio settings, but knows the stored server. I dont know where Mumble store it.
(have actually 'rgrep' running)

Edit:
found '/home/<username>/.local/share/Mumble/Mumble/.mumble.sqlite'.
WoodSTokk

Callsign: OE-WST
IRC name: WoodSTokk
Version: 2018.3.1

Postby islandmonkey » Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 am

That removes the server, but it doesn't clear away the old certificate (not sure if this is necessary). Nonetheless, just noticed that the 'automatic certificate creation' option is blanked out on both the available package from the Ubuntu repos, and the .deb file for eoan that I sourced from the PPA. It also doesn't launch me into the audio wizard (which I don't need but would be a good sign that it has completely forgotten about me).
islandmonkey

Callsign: G-MNKY

Postby jomo » Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am

VATSIM CHARTS
VATSIM has changed their appearance in Internet. e.g. If you look for charts etc. see:
1) Call up: https://vatsim-germany.org/pilots/aerodromes
2) --> Aerodromes - VATSIM Germany
3) TYPE the search (e.g. "EDDF") into the field left of "Reset Filter" - do NOT push that button!!
4) activate by clicking onto the found data below that input field!

Tell me if you know a better way!
jomo / ATCjomo + EDDFjo1 + EDDFjo2
ATC at EDDF Fr,Sa,Su,We from 20:00 to 24:00 CET/MEZ., see http://www.emmerich-j.de
jomo

Callsign: jomo jomoATC

Postby legoboyvdlp » Sun May 24, 2020 8:36 pm

Hi Jomo,

What is the reccomended scenery for Frankfurt?
I had a user ask me this elsewhere, and I was not sure if the EDDF - ELLX scenery that used to be on your website was in any way different to what is now on TerraSync?
legoboyvdlp

Callsign: G-LEGO
Version: next

Postby V12 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:12 am

Terrasync has basic EDDF scenery, I used customized one from fgmembers with additional features from Project3000 :

Fly high, fly fast - fly Concorde !
V12

Callsign: BAWV12

Previous

Return to Multiplayer events